Solna - Sweden /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Guides customers from across the Nordic markets through the implementation and onboarding of D&B UI Products. The Implementation Consultant provides support to a customers’ business user team by providing best practice advice and issue resolution during the customers’ project of D&B UI products delivered. The Implementation Consultant will also manage minor onboarding projects individually or as resource in part of larger projects. They will work closely with internal stakeholders to maintain high level of knowledge in the UI products. In short, the Implementation Consultant will be a Product Specialist and use this knowledge to efficiently onboard customers
- CUSTOMER: Drive, through individually owned projects or as part of larger projects, the delivery of D&B match, monitoring, or selection services, by:
- Engaging with the customers in a professional and customer centric manner.
- Providing full support to clients throughout the lifecycle of an implementation project (Discovery, Development, Test, Go-Live, & Stabilization) by being responsible to execute on Orders of UI implementation and onboarding services according to customer agreement with quality in a secure and resilient way.
- Supporting complex productions and high revenue customers to achieve good customer retention rates and revenue growth.
- Answering detailed customer questions on available request/response of using the Data and best practice/recommendations.
- Understanding the solution (product, data, and process) and using that knowledge to solve the customer’s issues.
- Processing projects through the delivery systems, keeping the stakeholders informed of progress, to supply data to agreed timescales and quality.
- Validating of orders to meet set compliance policies before either accepting or rejecting orders, with a need to work closely with key stakeholders (sales & finance) to manage the process.
- Coordinating with appropriate D&B resources along with the customer’s project manager to assist in prioritizing business needs as well as progress of implementation.
- Engaging with the customer’ project team to ensure they are successful.
- Documenting and tracking the progress of the implementation along with the issues that are being managed using D&B’s standard procedures and systems.
- Obtaining acceptance of the solution by the customer and making necessary recordings according to procedural requirements.
- Measured by i. Implementing on time, to budget and quality ii. Customer satisfaction in the products and the service delivered
- Building and growing stakeholder confidence in implementation process.
- Proactively help others on the team while still delivering project excellence.
- Having the mentality and realization that team members who succeed will benefit the team and all its members.
- Understanding the Business and the “why” that drives each decision and will be the bridge to other team members in spreading context
- Representing the team to the rest of the business lines as senior advisors.
- Contributing to a Community of Practice and the definition of best practices.
- Contributing towards the achievement of key team goals. Providing Support to other members of the delivery team working to achieve strategic and revenue goals. Support the implementation of new back-office processes and products to increase revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Measured by: i. Training/Upskill sessions with the Team ii. Process efficiency metrics iii. Process control measures iv. Process Improvements
- Understanding relevant facets of the product to help customers execute their projects to best practices.
- Provide competence and strong understanding of specific Risk & Compliance products, service architecture and backend systems.
- Understanding the solution (product, data, and process) and can determine the best implementation method and data requirements.
- Measured by i. Advice provided and heeded on architecture, best practices, and workflow management design ii. Availability of SoW templates for defined products iii. Best practice contribution
PROCESS: Provides proactive mentorship, builds participation, and sets the standard to aspire to, by:
COMPETENCE: Act as Product Specialist in the borderline between the Data, the Product, and the Customer, by:
Education/Experience and Competencies
- Customer-centric consultant that takes accountability towards the customer
- Has a strong sense of the value of digital tools and a curiosity in learning the ins-and-outs of them
- See the value of keeping a structure and control in an engagement of customer, seeking win-win along with happyhappy
- Comfortable in advising and training the customer with strong presentation skills
- Smart, adaptable, and open-minded team player
- Hard Skills;
- Strong skills in working with digital UI tools and back-office systems
- Excellent understanding of D&B data and solutions
- Natural troubleshooter and strong ability to simplify technical and user issues
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, fluency in another language an advantage but not essential
- Soft Skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate at all levels of business
- Ability to simplify technical issues
- Adaptable and flexible to a changing environment
- Excellent relationship management skills to manage expectations and be a good listener
- Excellent presentation skills and strong oral/written communication skills
- Identification of new opportunities and suggesting/supporting process efficiencies
- Strong commercial awareness and able to sell value
- Responsive and good at following up
- Good time management skills
- Takes responsibility and supports the team
- Qualification (preferably a Degree) in Computer Science, Business Administration, Business Information Technology, or similar technical discipline
- Prior Experience;
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Experience in a project co-ordination role with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Experience in onboarding web products
- Experience collecting and documenting requirements in formats such as user stories & use cases