Principal Product Enablement Manager (R-14002)
Remote - United States /
Employee: Full Time - Remote
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Principal Product Enablement Manager will drive product launches and releases to ensure success.
In this role, Principal Product Enablement Manager will be working with top-tier technical talent and business executives to ensure efficient delivery of various projects, including data analysis, market research, functional improvements, and customer-facing features.
The Principal Product Enablement Manager will work closely with the Product, Marketing, Software Development, Data Operations, and Commercial teams to gather requirements, scope project deliverables, drive roadmap prioritization and deliver incredible products that deliver value to our customers.
Essential Key Responsibilities
- Ensure success of product launches, Alpha, Beta and overall GTM process
- Provide input to project qualification and product strategic alignment process for prioritization of new initiatives
- Manage product partnerships, including business development activity and vendor relationships
- Evangelize the product internally and externally, including the how, why and what
- Ensure customer-facing technical documentation is well maintained
- Maximize revenue opportunities with Business Development & Commercial teams with no-code product development through our expanding partner ecosystem. Lead all product discovery, pioneering and end to end delivery of successful partner launches
- Monitor audience product usage trends and analysis as a proxy into both revenue protection and revenue growth initiatives
- Proactively troubleshoot and attack data delivery and platform sync issues. Lead cross-functional teams when required to successfully diagnose, orchestrate, communicate, and resolve critical issues
Additional Skills and/or Certifications
- 12+ years of AdTech industry experience with 7+ years in a technical role working with digital audience datasets and identity solutions
- Motivated self-starter that requires little direction and thrives working in a lean, fast paced environment
- Exec facing presentation and communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including client facing presentations and written deliverables
- Be the voice of strategy to industry and internal teams
- Healthy cross functional relationship building skills across business, engineering, customers, commercial teams, etc.
- Skilled at data analysis of complex reporting
- Problem solving – both systems and people related to drive business outcomes and success
- Technical diagnostic troubleshooting & quarterbacking incident management motions
- Developing strategic partnerships and business relationships with industry partners
- Teaching, educating, and developing talk tracks for internal teams to sell products in GTM
- Working within Agile SDLC framework and providing decision-making on technical & business outcomes
What We Offer
· Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure.
· 100% paid parental leave after one year.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.