Recruitment Specialist – People Team
Mumbai - India /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
• Work closely with hiring managers to gain comprehensive understanding of every role over a detailed intake discussion
• Modify/prepare job descriptions based on a detailed intake call and get it signed off from relevant business leader
• Advertise every new role internally and externally to source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
• Take full ownership of assigned positions and fill roles within defined timelines with an optimal source mix i.e., social media, job portals, referral applications, campus etc.
• Proactively build a database of high performing talent and build strategies to engage them
• Leverage social media networks, relevant forums, and platforms to engage with potential talent pool by leveraging existing network of connections & employees
• Prepare and maintain dashboards capturing relevant TA details for management review • Promote and Advertise D&B as an employer of choice among relevant talent pool using social media, campus connects etc.
• Take ownership of candidate experience and ensure excellent candidate satisfaction scores
• Educational Qualifications- Master’s in Human Resource Management or equivalent preferred.
• Years of Work Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience in B2B organizations, especially in sectors such as BFSI, Management consulting, Research and Advisory etc. Will be preferred.
• Linguistic Proficiency- English
- Computing Skills – Proficiency in M.S Office
- Experience in working with Lever ATS and Workday ERP is preferable
- Create an environment of trust and credibility
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust - Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues social media, LinkedIn, Naukri.com, Monster, IIMjobs etc.
• Primary External Interactions - Vendors, Campuses, Management Consultants, trainers etc.
• Primary Internal Interactions – Finance, Accounts, legal, Global teams, Admin etc.
- Analytical and Reasoning Skills
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Flexible and Creative
- Influencing and Business Partnering skills
- Business Acumen
- Passion for winning