Director of Web Technology (R-13862)
Austin (Hybrid) - Texas - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
You will be managing and building teams focused on developing and managing all web properties and tools across Dun & Bradstreet. This team will be building our web platform for the entire worldwide company presence. Your work will be vital to solidifying Dun & Bradstreet as the leading business and contact data provider, expanding our reach to new markets internationally and domestically. You will work with Marketing, Design, and Business partners to ensure we build the best web experience and provide our customers with the best service.
We are seeking an experienced web design and development leader to help manage and grow our website and web engineering team. This person will be a critical leader in multiple areas of our business and reports directly to the Senior Vice President of Engineering. As a manager of the team, you will be expected to give guidance to other members on technical design and overall on best practices. You will use your experience running effective organizations and scalable processes to help scale your team and ensure on time high quality delivery of all projects. You’ll be responsible for managing key internal stakeholder relationships, effectively managing various projects and business units to deliver to the business as well as having a unique opportunity to impact and drive important technical decisions across the organization. The ideal candidate is deeply technical, understands how to balance web site design, web performance, ease of use by our internal customers and cost management. This role is about optimizing our outward facing web properties, optimizing our internal Content Management Systems and processes that internal business users use to create those sites. Join us in building an outstanding web engineering team and the next big thing at Dun and Bradstreet!
- Directly collaborate with senior management and all product stakeholders to understand business requirements, help drive alignment and build thoughtful solutions throughout your team.
- Recruit, Challenge, grow and reward top players.
- Provide leadership in iteratively defining & refining development processes as the team grows.
- Collaborate with other engineering leaders to steer the direction of the engineering organization and identify continuous process improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal Marketing and Business Partners to deliver a quality web site platform.
- 10+ years of software engineering management experience.
- Current hands-on development experience in web technologies, react.js, and web content management systems.
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results.
- Proven ability to mentor, coach, and lead teams to success.
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline.
- Experience with Adobe web tools (AEM, Magento, Analytics).
What We Offer
· Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure.
· 100% paid parental leave after one year.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.