2023 Summer Internship Program - Accounting & Finance
Jacksonville - Florida - United States /
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Summer Internship Program Overview
The Dun & Bradstreet Summer Internship Program runs for 10 weeks during the summer months. #TeamDNB Summer Interns will be introduced to our winning culture through hands-on learning experiences and exposure to real business projects. The program will offer various engagement and career development opportunities, including meetings with our Executive Leaders, Networking Socials, and Community Volunteer Events.
We have exciting opportunities available for Summer 2023 Internships on our Finance team at Dun & Bradstreet! We are seeking self-motivated individuals that are passionate and curious about Corporate Finance. Interns will gain a broad and deep understanding of how Dun & Bradstreet does business and provides value to our global customers.
We place Finance Interns across a variety of functional areas. Summer 2023 offerings are subject to change based on business need. By submitting your application, you will be considered for all available Internship positions in Finance. Our recruitment team will keep work to identify the best fit while keeping your interests in mind.
We typically offer Finance Internship positions in the following areas:
- Accounting and Controlling
- Audit and Tax
- Financial Planning and Analysis / Treasury
- Financial Systems
- Sourcing, Procurement and Vendor Management
- Must be currently enrolled in a four-year accredited degree program and be eligible to return to the program upon completion of the internship
- Fall/Winter 2023 or Spring 2024 graduation date highly preferred
- Currently pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Supply Chain or related quantitative course of study preferred
- Strong organizational, decision making, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of basic Excel functions (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, IF statements)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Dun & Bradstreet is headquartered in Jacksonville, FL with offices throughout the U.S. and globally.
2023 Summer Intern candidates for our Finance team should have the ability to work in our Jacksonville, FL office.
Dun & Bradstreet is only able to consider 2023 Summer Intern candidates who are permanently eligible to work in the United States.
What We Offer
· Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure.
· 100% paid parental leave after one year.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.