Marketing Operations Specialist (Marketing Automation)
Budapest - Hungary /
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Marketing Operations team at Dun & Bradstreet is focused on building best practice and optimising processes that fuel the marketing strategy, while managing the lead funnel to maximise ROI and growth. Within marketing we partner with integrated marketing, demand generation and analytics teams to ensure that foundational marketing automation and CRM processes allow for strong campaign insight. This role also partners across the organisation with sales, sales operations and customer experience to ensure strong end to end lead management and ROI.
We are looking for a forward-leaning self-starter who possesses intellectual and operational curiosity to become a marketing automation & process expert, has proven experience within marketing as well as communication and organisational skills.
- Develop best practice approaches and readymade templates in Marketing Automation (MAT) based on Adobe Marketo for campaigns and nurture flows which the broader marketing team in Central Europe can use and deploy. Liaise with International Marketing Operations team to align and share best practice.
- Ensure seamless integration and data flows (Input-Output) of Marketing automation processes with adjacent system landscape like Website (AEM based), CRM (Salesforce), Reporting systems (PowerBI) and databases (CDP, SQL).
- Ensure smooth technical and sustainable hand-over of leads (lead routing) to sales department.
- Liaise with Marketing analytics to steadily improve Lead scoring within MAT
- Maintain and keep data quality at highest levels in terms of correctness, completeness, consistency, and actuality in MAT.
- Reporting of MAT KPIs (e.g. nurture flows, Leads)
- Be(come) a Marketo super user and educate users and further stakeholders on MAT
- Deep understanding of Digital Marketing Processes in B2B Service Industry
- Marketing Operations and automation experience (2 years +)
- Basic experience of Adobe Marketo or comparable Marketing Automation platform is a minimum required
- Strategic mindset but operational hands-on mentality is important
- Proven experience partnering with marketing teams and executives
- Superior written, verbal, and educational communication skills
- A proactive nature and hands-on approach
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure whit attention to details
- Advanced Microsoft suite mastery
What we offer:
Dun & Bradstreet offers a thorough introduction into the company and your field of responsibility. You will work in an international environment and will benefit from room for creativity and development opportunities as well as modern working conditions.
Welcome to the team; For your good start with us, we will accompany you with structured onboarding measures during the entire orientation phase. In addition, your manager and your induction buddy will specifically support your professional and personal integration into the team.
Work-life balance; with flexible working hours, home working and time accounts, we create space for you to reconcile your private and professional life.
A salary structure that is above the industry average, as well as interesting and attractive social benefits that go beyond the standard.
You can expect an attractive workplace with modern technical equipment
Continuing education and training through regular training sessions, workshops and further education
Fun, joy, trust and lots of interesting projects in our international company
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.