QA Engineer II (R-14229)
Austin (Hybrid) - Texas - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Position Overview: This Quality Assurance Engineer will work with our Austin team to build our next generation of SaaS products.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the Development team to ensure product quality in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Proactively drive quality through collaboration, process improvement, innovative thinking, root cause analysis and experience.
- Write test plans and test cases for web applications, REST APIs, and data validation in a multi-tiered environment processing millions of rows of data.
- Execute manual tests for new features and bug fixes.
- Create and execute automated test cases for UI and API-level verification.
- Identify, report, track, and verify issues.
- Work with the Support team to understand and troubleshoot customer issues.
- Support the product team during by-weekly product deployments to ensure flawless releases with extreme quality.
- Take ownership of projects and provide leadership for the team.
Requirements (Must Have):
- 4+ years QA experience.
- Experience testing web applications.
- Experience testing at the API and UI layer.
- Experience writing test automation.
- Ability to quickly understand complex applications and their interactions with integrated products.
Preferences (Nice to Have):
- Experience using Selenium.
- Experience with JMeter, or similar performance testing tools.
- Experience with Web site testing and automated test suites.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.