Senior Accountant, Revenue
London - England /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
- Perform detailed reviews/analysis of Master Agreements and Contracts to ensure that revenue is properly recorded and documentation is in compliance with policy.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and year-end close activities ensuring accurate results are delivered on time for reporting in accordance with ASC 606 and having a thorough understanding of fluxes.
- Perform complex revenue calculations and prepare topside journal entries.
- Participate in discussions with Sales, Product Leaders, Pricing, Delivery and HQ departments in regards to complex contracts, recommending solutions to ensure product offerings, pricing, terms, variances, etc. are structured to the mutual advantage of customer and D&B.
- Lead/participate on projects from inception to conclusion with minimal guidance and provide insight into actionable financial information that is used to drive financial results. Provide assessment of issues, perspective on results and recommendations to Senior Leadership.
- Review and maintain documentation for all audit and compliance work completed
- Guide and train less experienced Team Members
- 4 to 6 years financial experience.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting required; MBA or CPA preferred.
- 3 to 5 years revenue compliance and/or revenue recognition experience (ASC 606).
- Experience working in partnership with business (e.g., Sales, Product, Legal).
- Strong communication, organization, interpersonal and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Strong process orientation and personal computer skills. Must be proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to work within a teaming/collaborative environment.
- Strong self-starter with the ability to think creatively, solution unexpected issues and work independently to meet deadlines