Director, Global Compliance & Ethics Program Operations (R-13431)
Remote - United States /
Employee: Full Time - Remote
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Global Compliance & Ethics Program Operations Director is a key team member responsible for supporting the GC&E Team with key deliverables – with integrated process, on time delivery, measurable results and excellence in all you do.
Responsibilities/FTC Compliance Program Sustainability:
- This is a key strategic imperative and compliance obligation for the next 20 years.
- The GCE Operations manager will take a leadership role, with guidance from the Senior Director, Program and Operations and our Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer (CECO).
- We are looking for this role to jump in from day one to deliver results and a solid compliance monitoring plan.
- Manage policies, procedures, and standards for demonstrating and operationalizing compliance with the Order on an ongoing basis
- Working with the business:
- Drive business accountability across all aspects of the Order
- Prepare for and participate in Executive Oversight meetings.
- Proactively identify risk and mitigation measures.
- Proactively engage the business to determine new initiative adherence to Order requirements. Leverage the Legal Compliance and Ethics Project Review Process to identify risk.
- Work with business to effectively mitigate risk.
- Ensure ongoing monitoring across the business and ensure self-monitoring is in place.
- Establish dashboards to demonstrate ongoing compliance with the FTC Order.
- Develop monthly reporting/consolidated dashboard to key stakeholders, for transparency.
Change Agent Responsibilities
- Management and demonstration of global law readiness initiatives
- Management and demonstration of global records of processing
- Management of global sub-processor and subcontractor repositories
- Management of Data Subject Request (DSR) processes
- Manage and drive the continuous improvement of GCE processes and operational procedures to ensure they are best serving the organization
- Make recommendations for process improvement and establish a working plan and timeline for those process improvements, aligned with Roadmap Key Initiatives.
- Drive and support project requirements related to the development and implementation of projects owned by GC&E.
- Working with Global Compliance and Ethics team members and with the Analyst:
- Deliver monthly metrics for reporting to Stakeholder in an automated fashion, on a regular (monthly and ad hoc) cadence.
- Establish a monthly working team plan to enable accurate and reportable metrics
- Develop monthly slides to ‘tell the story’
- Analyze monthly metrics to make recommendations for process improvements, identify trends.
What You Will Bring to the Table
- Bachelors required / Masters preferred
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- At minimum, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is required.
- Naturally curious with a passion for ‘what can be’.
- Must be able to manage several projects, multitask, and work well under pressure – with a minimum of three years’ experience managing highly complex projects
- Advanced written and interpersonal communication skills with a growing ability to identify and communicate to management key initiatives, progress and new ideas.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to wear multiple hats, pivot and constantly evaluate/re-evaluate the best solutions.
- Ability to think and do and take initiative, while always seeking to understand the bigger picture.
- Ability to work as a strong team player but independently as needed—and always with a sense of purpose and humor.
- A commitment to collaborate, communicate, and engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Are you a professed self-starter and a driver of results with a passion for data, analytics, and compliance? If so, please contact a member of our Talent Acquisition team to discuss the Director, Global Compliance & Ethics Program Operations role!
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.