New Customer Acquisition Representative I (Center Valley)
Center Valley (Hybrid) - Pennsylvania - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Hunt, prospect and cultivate new leads and contacts to drive to a point of closing a new sale for D&B. This role will require a good percentage of cold calling. A consultative sales approach is needed to ensure the majority of prospective leads you discover convert to customers. Effectively communicate to our prospective customers the value proposition of our products (S&MS & Risk).
Essential Key Responsibilities:
- Create, execute and manage unique, high activity prospecting plans to build a robust pipeline.
- Ability to qualify and hunt for sales leads from various sources flawlessly following departmental guidelines a must.
- Maintain a high level of activity meeting departmental expectations.
- Qualify and validate customer-specific needs and develop solution criteria.
- Manage the prospects in pipeline with a consultative sales approach to ensure the majority convert to customers.
- Provide accurate forecasting and territory review reports to predict business using the CRM system and other tools.
- Consistently achieve and exceed sales monthly, quarterly and yearly quota minimums.
- Build relationships at multiple levels and multiple departments within a prospect’s organization.
- Effectively and powerfully communicate the value proposition to prospective customers through a consultative process.
Education/Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required 1 year of high-value, business-to-business, solution sales experience is required.
- Proven success in new customer acquisition.
- Highly driven, focused and committed with a proven track record of consistent sales achievement.
- Positive “can do” attitude, sense of urgency and strong desire to be successful.
- Ability to operate in a high velocity, metrics driven sales organization.
- Strong phone presence with active listening, negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to build and sustain trust among colleagues and customers of various levels at any organization colleagues.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as a member of a team with flexibility to adapt and manage change effective in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to manage and report on opportunities throughout the various stages within the sales pipeline. Salesforce expertise a plus.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.