Associate Helpdesk Specialist (R-13951)
Center Valley (Hybrid) - Pennsylvania - United States /
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Associate Helpdesk Specialists serves as the initial point of contact for our internal associates. Candidates will be customer service oriented. They provide technical support to callers requiring assistance with hardware, software, or network incidents, requests or problems. They answer calls, E-Mail messages and chat sessions from internal associates and external customers, as well as address incident tickets which are submitted directly by the clients or via automation.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for D&B Team members and associates requiring assistance with hardware, software, network incidents, requests or problems.
- Answer calls, Chat sessions and Process E-mail messages, as well as address incident tickets which are submitted directly by team members or via automation.
- Provide an immediate resolution when possible, or reassign the matter to next level support when necessary.
- Regardless of whether first level incident resolution is possible, capture relevant information via an on-line system, prioritize issues, gain an understanding of the issue, search for solutions and update the user on progress.
- Responsible for monitoring the status of ticket queues to ensure that time to respond and time to resolve Service Level Expectations are being met.
- This is a Mid Shift position (3:30pm - Midnight)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent and/or two years proven working experience providing Service Desk Support
- Working knowledge of Service Desk Ticketing software, Remote Control Tools, Active Directory and Chat Session technology
- Advanced Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills capable of managing more than one chat session at any given time.
- Very strong attention to detail
- Candidates should be dependable with an excellent attendance record, work well in a “Team Environment.”
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Required to pass a writing, grammar and typing test.
- IT or ITIL Foundations Certifications a PLUS
What We Offer
· Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure.
· 100% paid parental leave after one year.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.