Commercial Finance Partner
Solna - Sweden /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
For this role, we are looking for a communicative, quality-driven person to join the Nordic Commercial Finance team. You will support the sales organization in Sweden, measure performance, KPI’s and ensure that the data for sales commissions is accurate. You will analyse our commercial business and product development, making sure pricing models and finance processes are in place. The Commercial Finance Business Partner will report to the Head of Commercial Finance in Sweden. The location is in Solna, Stockholm.
Essential Key Responsibilities
- Be the business partner for the sales organization and a single point of contact for all finance-related matters including pricing, customer, and product data
- Closely collaborate with the Sales leaders and the FP&A team to align on sales targets, budget and KPI’s
- Ensure local pricing models are accurate and regularly updated
- Oversee and support the monthly commission calculation
- Support the SMB Business as Finance Business Partner
Education/Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or similar. Fluent in Swedish and English, both verbally and written.
- To be successful in this position you need to be a self-driven person with a commercial mindset. You are a strong team player and have experience managing different stakeholders. You bring a structured way of working combined with an analytical mind
- +2 years of experience within the Business controlling area and/or sales management. Skilled in understanding, interpreting and communicating financial information in a clear and concise manner
- You are a confident user of Excel, PowerPoint and PowerBI
- Experience from a global matrix organization would be a benefit