Strategic Account Manager - SAAS Sales - R-14471
Delhi - India /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Department – Sales & Marketing Solutions
Designation: Strategic Account Manager
Experience – 4-7 years in Corporate Sales
• Managing existing and new stream of business with large corporates typically Fortune 1000 companies across industries and responsible for growing business
• Responsible for pitching B2B Data-related or Data-based product solutions
• Meeting Heads of Marketing/ Sales/ Business Development/ Strategy/ CRM and ability to understand their organizational requirements
• Working with solution architect at D&B to resolve client needs with our data solutions
• Authoritative business and financial acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations
• Complete Ownership of assigned accounts from Lead Generation to Delivery of final product offerings
• Liaising with the operations team for a smooth delivery of the product and ensuring the service expectations of the customers are met
• Manage accurate forecasts - providing and maintaining a qualified and up to date funnel, reporting to management on a defined, regular basis
• Experience in managing global accounts/ relationships and increasing business for India market by providing relevant solutions
• Responsible for implementation and migrating existing customers on D&B's new business platforms
• Daily reporting of all sales activities
• MBA with relevant experience of 4+ years in Client Acquisition roles.
• Highly articulate with excellent business communication (verbal and written) skills and presentation skills suitable for a global corporate environment.
• Should be from a product background, ideally selling SaaS solutions
• Experience in Subscription sales and B2B Sales
• Strong interpersonal skills with an eye for detail and who can hunt for new logos continuously
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.