QA Engineer Software Engineer II (R-15153)
Hyderabad - India
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Role: As a QA Automation Engineer in the Finance and Risk Solutions Technology team, you will join a team of brilliant, friendly, and energetic solutions architects, developers, QA engineers who strive to deliver best in class custom solutions to our customers.
This is a hands-on testing role that requires excellent automation and manual testing, organizational and communication skills.
Are you someone that can thrive in a high energy, high growth, fast paced environment? Then you might be just who we are looking for.
- Analyze requirements and design, build, and execute test cases to assure the quality of the applications are Production ready.
- Increase the automation footprint of the application under test and improve test coverage.
- Create, Maintain, and Enhance regression automation test cases in our test management tool JIRA.
- Develop and execute modular / E2E automated test suite & solutions using new / existing automation tools / frameworks.
- Create and maintain automation test suites for both UI and Rest API testing.
- Ensure Data Validation testing is covered in the automation scripts.
- Experience with Agile methodology and the ability to recognize opportunities for enhancement and continuous improvement.
- Interact with a diverse group of technologists and business team members including global teams.
- Coordinate and work with globally distributed teams.
- Provide detailed, statistic-based status reports.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or similar work experience.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in software quality control, assurance, and development.
- Minimum 6+ years of technical project experience, testing through a full system development life cycle.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience using test management software, JIRA knowledge preferred.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with UI and API automation testing (Data driven / Custom In-house frameworks).
- Analyzing test scenarios, creating / maintaining frameworks, and test suites to meet testing demands in a high paced environment.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with any combination of UI or API automation tech stack in the following -
- Serenity/BDD, Selenium, Java, Junit (or) Protractor and/or Playwright, Typescript (With knowledge in Api testing using postman)
- Build: Jenkins/Harness CI/CD
- Tools: Eclipse/IntelliJ/VS Code, Maven, Postman, and SQL.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in any one of the JMeter or Accessibility testing. Experience in Testim automation tool is a plus.
- Experience in regulatory industry like finance / banking / insurance / risk data...
- Knowledge of SQL and other data retrieval methods.
- Experience analyzing project requirements and ability to create test strategy, test plan and test cases.
- Ability to work independently or as a team player, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Ability to manage multiple projects / tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and clearly document issues.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must have the ability and desire to quickly learn new skills and technologies.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.