Business Intelligence Analyst (R-11572)
Pune - India /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
B2B Marketers have relied on Dun & Bradstreet and the D-U-N-S Number to target business buyers with confidence via email and phone, and soon will have the ability to target customers across digital channels with the same level of confidence and precision, enabling them to use marketing dollars more efficiently and effectively to reach and engage their buyers. The recent acquisitions of Eyeota and Netwise into our Audience Solutions organization have strengthened this vision.
Eyeota, a subsidiary of Dun & Bradstreet, is a global audience technology platform. Brands, publishers and data owners leverage Eyeota to onboard, enrich and activate their data assets as scalable audience solutions across global markets and digital channels. Empowering enterprises with future-proof data capabilities, Eyeota’s B2B and B2C audience solutions are flexible and interoperable across all major platforms and identifiers. Eyeota operates in Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas, powering data solutions in 188 countries.
Overview: We are looking for a talented and driven individual to join us as a Business Intelligence Analyst. You will collaborate with a group of analytically minded co-workers and work cross-functionally to craft world-class stories built upon Eyeota’s immense data assets.
The Business Intelligence team is responsible for providing insights, performing analysis and creating visualizations on top of data to help internal business stakeholders and external customers make decisions.
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst (R-11572)
• Responsible for the design, development and support of business intelligence solutions to meet reporting and analytic needs of the business.
• Collaborate with other teams to prioritize BI development needs.
• Produce visualization of reports for key performance metrics.
• Deliver ad-hoc data extracts for day-to-day business decision making.
• Maintain feedback loops with stakeholders to ensure their needs are met by the reports/dashboards and that they are using them successfully.
· 3-5 years’ work experience in a business intelligence or analyst role
· Experience with visualization tools such as PowerBi, Tableau.
· Solid working knowledge of writing SQL queries within Snowflake database.
· Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies.
· Working knowledge of Python and/or R is a plus.
· Experience working within the Adtech industry is a plus.
· Attention to details with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Exceptional communication, interpersonal skills.