PRINCIPAL DATA & ANALYTICS ADVISOR
Solna - Sweden /
Data & Analytics /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Analytics Advisory team
Analytics Advisory is the commercial lead in D&B Europe Analytics. We are passionate about helping clients find solutions to data and analytics related problems - creating analytics impact in their business.
Analytics Advisory supports Dun & Bradstreet’s two main business areas: Sales & Marketing Solutions (S&Ms) and Finance & Risk Solutions. We work with D&B clients all over Europe.
We are looking for a Principal Data & Analytics Advisor with experience from the Sales & Marketing Data and Analytics area (buyer, user or seller) to develop and drive our analytics business.
This Data & Analytics Advisor loves testing new solutions, business growth challenges, enjoys client-facing work – and is passionate about data and analytics.
- This role has an add-on focus to the regular Analytics Advisory role, as you partly will focus on new resources and assets within the data and analytics field, including early stage testing, delivering and launching new analytics capabilities on our markets. This means being “1st on the ground” when delivering new capabilities to our clients. You do this in close collaboration with the product, tech and sales teams.
- As a Principal Data & Analytics Advisor you will also be the go-to advisor for our clients and D&B’s sales organization on sales & marketing, data & analytics related topics.
- You are responsible for scoping solutions for analytics-centric problems and managing larger customer opportunities. You will also play an important part in the development of D&B Europe Analytics, by providing structured input on client needs, new ideas/innovations and collected market demands – as input to our analytics innovation process.
- Examples of sales and marketing analytics offerings that you will master and develop are ELI (Extended Linkages), AI based targeting for prospecting and market and customer segmentation. Available as stand-alone deliveries but often, and with the aim of, personalized deliveries via D&B’s product platforms.
- We believe you are a person who really enjoys taking on complex customer dialogues, navigating needs and finding great solutions to analytics related problems.
- At your disposal you have world class data scientists, specialists and modelers with global data access industry leading offerings. Working cross teams and borders is as a part of our everyday work and we believe in success by helping others succeed.
- Take new data and/or analytics assests and resources to the Europe Analytics selected markets
- Take lead on analytics dialogues with D&B clients (scoping, pricing & project management)
- From an analytics perspective; retain and grow customer business and analytics impact
- Gather, evaluate and communicate customer/market demands to enable development of the analytics offering
- You have 10+ year’s experience of working in a role within data & analytics or sales and marketing, management consulting, business development B2B or advanced products/services sales within the Data & Analytics area.
- You are a creative person that:
- Truly understands and adapt to a B2B business client’s challenges and needs.
- Have genuine understanding of the B2B landscape of Data & Analytics
- Have a solid track record in driving and leading complex data and analytics projects
- Actively use your strong analytical mindset and is passionate about data-driven answers and solutions.
- Target oriented, proactive and independent.
- Experience from relevant industries, e.g. industrial, banking, utilities, technology, telecom
- Great PowerPoint skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Bonus competence/skills: analytics tools, code/programming, certifications within project management and/or analytics, B2C sales & marketing, cedit & risk analytics