Principal Site Reliability Engineer (R-13527)
Jacksonville - Florida - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
D&B Connect is the new state-of-the-art self-service platform that allows companies to intuitively connect and transform their data with the Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud, the world’s most comprehensive business data and insights. Companies can instantaneously access and benchmark, enrich, and monitor their data against the Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud. With D&B Connect, we put the power of data transformation in the user’s hands, allowing them to easily access Dun & Bradstreet data to provide a 360-degree view of their most important business relationships, which can then be integrated and activated across enterprise systems such as CRMs, MAPs, and CDPs, improving customer experiences, sales & marketing effectiveness, and overall decision making.
- Maintain and support enterprise platforms that will drive overall management of our development and production environments. Shared solutions include those that provide monitoring, security, and automation capabilities for our applications to manage. Serve as a primary engineer responsible for overall health, performance, and capacity of our services.
- Responsible for driving solution specific Infrastructure as Code, Release Management, FinOps, Capacity Management, and optimizing, monitoring/alerting, maintenance, and security for our hybrid cloud (AWS/GCP) solutions, while gaining deep knowledge of our complex environments.
- Quickly diagnose production issues, document designs and procedures, scaling the infrastructure to meet demands, and proactively ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability, while participating in on-call rotation.
- Contribute to whiteboarding the design, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of our platforms.
- Instrumental in driving high availability and disaster recovery to meet customer SLA’s.
- 5 or more years of Infrastructure, Operations, or SRE experience.
- Strong automation skills; infrastructure-as-code (Terraform), Configuration management (SaltStack/Ansible), Python/bash or equivalent scripting experience to develop tools to improve deployments, effectively monitor, and scale our applications.
- Advanced knowledge and experience using some of the following tools: Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Artifactory, Python, MySQL, AWS Suite and tools, Tomcat, Splunk.
- Strong AWS or GCP administration experience.
- Strong Linux OS administration / configuration experience
- Possess troubleshooting skills that span applications, networking, and systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Collaborative but able to work autonomously with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment.
- Self-driven, willing to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
What We Offer
· Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure.
· 100% paid parental leave after one year.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.