BFSI Sales Specialist
Mumbai - India /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
· Identifies new business opportunities by prospecting and evaluating relevant entities.
· Makes pitches/presentations to senior level bankers and corporates for the Banks bouquet of products.
· Is responsible for achieving set sales targets for Business Information Reports (BIR) & Project Appraisal Services (PAS) product
· Completely Owns assigned accounts from Lead Generation to final delivery of service offering.
· Organizes and attends theme based events which cater to Banks as part of the customer acquisition Strategy.
· Builds and maintains a strong sales pipeline in order to consistently deliver on set targets
· Maps allocated accounts and builds strong work relationships with clients for repeat business.
· Regularly reports all sales activity and acts within the company’s compliance framework.
· Ensures process adherence at all times for error free timely delivery of projects.
· Liaises with the operations team for a smooth delivery of the end product and ensuring the service expectations of the customers are met.
· Maintains data / client contact details in appropriate data warehouses hygienically.
· Files Progress Reviews and Forecasting Reports periodically as required by the Management.
· Mentors sales team by regularly counseling, coaching and appraising desired job results
· Creates an atmosphere of trust and transparency within the team
· Leads by example and lives by our core values of being inherently generous, relentlessly curious and Data inspired
· Works under the direct supervision of the RM.
· Qualification: MBA (Finance/Marketing)
· Experience: Min 3 to 8 years of relevant post MBA experience in new business development and corporate client relationship management.
· Knowledge of Trade finance and other banking products would be preferred.
· Experience in Credit Ratings/Consulting/Advisory
· Analytical Capabilities and Problem Solving
· Sound Business Knowledge / Update on Current Affairs
· Ready to Travel
Primary External Interactions
· Decision makers & Senior Leaders at Banks and Corporates.
Primary Internal Interactions
· RMS Operations Team, RMS Sales Team & other support functions
· Strong interpersonal and Presentation skills
· Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
· Good business acumen and sound market knowledge
· Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
· Good planning and organizational skills
· The ability to work calmly under pressure
· Strong relationship building & management skills
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.