Technical Product Owner (R-15138)
Austin (Hybrid) - Texas - United States
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Technical Product Owner will be an integral part of evolving the future for D&B’s Middle Office platform capabilities. They will work closely with the Product Management team and Engineering team to understand customers use cases, product integration and business operation’s needs. They will ensure that Engineering output meets the needs of the Product Management teams through integration testing, as well as ensuring all possible self-serve integration tooling meets the requirements of the business teams. They will identify and roadmap upcoming product release needs based on market launch and customer onboarding plans.
- Drive one or more Scrum Teams as the Technical Product Owner.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the program, supplying the Middle Office engineering units with digestible epics, themes and stories derived from business vision and requirements.
- Backlog grooming, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Guide the team and organization on how to implement Agile/Scrum best practices and demonstrate values.
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Partner with global Product Management business function to create and maintain a technical product roadmap and backlog according to business need.
- Evolve knowledge of the market, the users, and roadmap for Products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or similar.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Product Owner in an agile technology environment .
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams.
- Experience working in a Middle or Back Office system environment (business operations, customer fulfilment, billing, etc) is an advantage.
- Experience in working as a Business/System Analyst role a distinct advantage.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.