Senior DevOps Engineer - (R-15357)
Austin - Texas - United States
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
As a Senior Software Engineer in the Finance and Risk Solutions Technology team, you will join a team of brilliant, friendly, and energetic Solution Architects, DevOps, Principal Engineers, Developers, QA engineers and Technology Managers who strive to deliver best in class, custom solutions to our customers.
This is a hands-on DevOps role that requires excellent in provisioning environments, building continuous CICD pipelines, cloud resources using IAC, development, pull reviews, refactoring and test support, organizational and communication skills.
Are you someone that can thrive in a high energy, high growth, fast paced environment? Then you might be just who we are looking for.
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on any AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS/GCP/Azure cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Cloud services, Build pipelines and application availability metrics.
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS/GCP/Azure infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- Work on a collaborative cross-functional team including Cloud ops, Infrastructure provisioning, product management, UX design, Technology management, UI and back-end engineers, quality assurance, and operations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related technical field involving software/systems engineering, or equivalent practical experience of 8+ Years.
- At least 8 years of experience programming in at least one of the following languages: Java, Python, Harness/Jenkins, Terraform.
- At least 8 years of experience building and maintaining AWS or GCP or Azure infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, S3, SQS/SNS or Pub-Sub , EKS or GKE..).
- Experience with Containerization using (Kubernetes - AWS: ECS, EKS - GCP: GKE).
- Experience with Amazon AWS cloud technologies: S3, SQS/SNS or Pub-Sub, Redis, RDS, Oracle/PostgreSQL, S3, EC2, Kinesis, Terraform, Localstack.
- Experience with AWS CDK or terraform other infrastructure-as-code tools.
- Experience with Docker and deploying applications on Kubernetes.
- Experience on building/running/administration of Jenkins/Harness Infrastructure jobs.
- Experience with automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure.
- Experience in setting up continuous build/deployment jobs to both non prod and prod environments.
- Experience in provisioning secrets manager, environment-based configuration, and certificates.
- Experience in integrating containers with Splunk and open telemetry.
- Experience in Site Reliability Engineering.
- AWS Certification(s) such as Solutions Architect Professional/Associate, DevOps Engineer Pro, SysOps Admin, Developer Associate.
- Experience designing and developing cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools.
- Hands on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing, and firewalls (WAF).
- Experience implementing and designing cloud native security concepts, DevSecOps security groups, Inbound/Outbound rules.
- Exposure to Agile/Sprint/Scrum software development practices.
- Strong presentation, verbal communication, and written communications skills.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.