Sales Operations Specialist (R-15390) (m/w/d)
Frankfurt - Germany
Sales Support /
Fixed Term: Full Time /
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Our Sales Operations Team, operating from our new office building in Frankfurt (from Q1, 2024) is looking for a new team member to join them on a 12 months FTC basis. The role will be responsible for processing Global Opportunity requests (GO requests) to the Worldwide Network, coordinating and monitoring incoming and outgoing GO requests and onboarding all GO-requests in Salesforce. The ideal candidate will be customer-oriented and have a basic accounting background.
- Process Global Opportunity requests (GO requests) from D&B partner network and DACH Sales Organization
- Coordinate and monitor incoming and outgoing GO requests.
- Onboard all GO-requests in Salesforce.
- Correspond internally and externally in both German and English
- Process payments resulting from GO requests. Track and request each month compensation payments.
- Collaborate closely with Sales Controlling, Sales Team and Data management as well as all GO-Champions in the Worldwide Network.
- Actively participate in the optimization of systems and processes
- Completed commercial education
- High customer orientation and ability to work in a team as well as good conflict management
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to familiarize yourself with complex topics
- Entrepreneurial and success-oriented mindset
- Analytical and structured as well as independent way of working and high solution orientation
- Ability to generate and contribute own ideas
- Good MS Office skills
- Business German & English skills, both written and spoken
What we offer:
- An attractive workplace with performance-related pay
- Development opportunities and extensive social benefits
- A familiar working atmosphere and at the same time an exciting working environment in a dynamic global company
- Flexible working hours, trust-based working hours and flexible Hybrid Model
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.