London - England /
Data & Analytics /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
About the role
Part of Dun & Bradstreet’s Country Insight Group (CIG) producing analytical insights and cross-border intelligence for 132 countries. Help provide our clients with a 360° view of Global Risk captured via unique analysis at the intersection of Economic, Political and Commercial Risk. Create risk score for various sector across countries. Write thematic whitepapers covering proprietary Dun & Bradstreet data. Mentor and Guide team of economists and freelancers.
- Carry out most state-of-the-art research across 25-30 countries out of total coverage of 132 countries within the department. Write and edit country reports (UK and country within Europe) with primary focus on credit, supply and political risk in the country. Focus must be on analytical content.
- Front end with sales team for client discussions and bespoke opportunities. Work on custom consulting projects and provide support by creating content for company presentations, media interviews, and other thought leadership pieces.
- Proactively monitor changes in situation for assigned countries and regions to downgrade/upgrade.
- Provide ad hoc real-time analysis (rapid response reports) in response to data releases, and/or press requests.
- Collaborate across department, client and sales team to come up with product/solution cater to the need of customers.
- Collaborate and work with colleagues within Advanced Analytics to produce unique solutions that leverage proprietary Dun & Bradstreet data.
- Write analytical whitepaper/short report leveraging proprietary Dun & Bradstreet data on ongoing subject with reference to Dun & Bradstreet product.
- Write sectoral analysis country wise
- Work with analytics team and develop score for sectoral analysis across countries
Skills & Experience
- Masters (or PhD.) in Quantitative economics.
- 10-15 years of experience in analyzing country risk within a business setting.
- Sales or related experience. Independently handling bespoke project opportunities
- Econometric modeling and forecasting skills geared towards Country Risk research (or otherwise) is required
- Prior experience R or Python will be added advantage.
- Efficiency and speed in completing multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to represent the team at company meetings and events, including customer facing ones.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.