Customer Support Analyst - R-14030
Remote - Wales /
Sales Support /
Employee: Full Time - Remote
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
- Provides accurate, timely, complete and consistent global customer support involving telephone inquiries, email requests and Web-based inquiries from customers of Dun & Bradstreet, including customers, sales representatives, and 3rd Party customers.
- Takes ownership and has full responsibility throughout the entire interaction with customer.
- Responsible for working in a team environment to provide an exceptional level of service to all customers by listening empathetically to the customer, identifying and defining the customer needs and delivering service to meet those needs.
- Uphold high levels of Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and appropriate operational performance standards.
- Continually upskilling knowledge and pursuing operational efficiency to drive FCR ( First Contact Resolution).
- Effectively manage irate contacts and successfully deliver resolutions that produce high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Stays current on products, services, promotions, procedures and technology
- Performs other duties and/or activities as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills including active listening, probing, ability to build empathy, situational awareness and adaptation, problem solving and a team based orientation.
- Contact Center and CRM experience preferred.
- PC literate and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Written and verbal English language skills required.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast paced teaming environment.
- Strong working knowledge of D&B products, D&B systems, Reporting and Scoring models are recommended.
- A detail and process orientation and ability to work in an environment of ambiguity.
- Ability to have analytical skills and deal with complex issues and ambiguities.
- Must have flexible work availability.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.