Trade Account Executive - (R-15198)
Prague - Czechia
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
About the role:
Improve the customer satisfaction and continue to support revenue by analyzing and control data used for products, scoring and analytical models. Control and improve the processes to create output data from data extracted from financial systems. This data is provided by many Trade suppliers worldwide and needs to be processed in an efficient way. The task of the Account Executive is mainly to own, control and support the data flow from suppliers in a specific country to D&B and the WWN. Process the data and load the data into multiple databases. The Account Executive needs to maintain the relationship with the providers and be the first point of contact of the suppliers and acquisition team members in these countries.
- Analyzing financial data collected in different formats. Data extracts are from financial systems and ERP systems.
- Coordinate the complete process of one or more Trade markets by which trade information from our voluntary trade providers flows into multiple Databases.
- Support multiple data processes to increase the quality of the data and the processes worldwide.
- Writing specifications and programs in computer code and be able to identify and solve programming errors and bugs.
- Be the first contact for our providers/customers in a specific Trade market and support the providers/customers in all data and process related issues.
- Support the acquisition teams in Trade related issues and try to find solutions.
- Identify causes of problems included more complicated problems for data which is rejected and keep the quality of the Trade database on the highest level.
- Control and improve identity activities.
- Solve processing problems in files or programs and maintain the processing of the data on the most efficient level.
- Ensure continuity of service to all participating Trade markets globally.
- Provide ad-hoc duties whenever required.
- Excellent academic background in maths, computer science or economics
- Native Dutch speaker and a perfect command of English written and spoken.
- French speaking will be a plus.
- Be able to write small programs in any computer code.
- Instinctive understanding of data processes and recognize patterns.
- Data analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of accounting data is useful.
- Ability to learn quickly and become “expert” in key areas
- Enthusiastic and results oriented with good communication and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player.
- Any coding skills in: PHP, SAS, Python or other technology
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.