Quality Engineer II (R-15255)
Hyderabad - India
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
· Develop and execute various types of tests including functional, system, integration, end-to-end, black box, regression, API and DB testing
· Manager and prioritize testing to meet the milestones, deadlines, and goals of the project. Develop and/or maintain the automation test scripts to increase time to market of testing.
· Provide test traceability to track test cases and execution results.
· Provide detailed, statistic-based status reports as needed.
· Coordinate and work with globally distributed teams situated across multiple time zones.
· Act as SME on the product and ensure end to end testing of the application is executed.
· Own the quality of testing and avoid defects leaking into production environment.
· Recognize opportunities for enhancements and continuous improvements and present proposals.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or similar work experience.
· Minimum 5 years of web application testing through a full system development life cycle
· Experience analyzing project requirements and ability to create test strategy, test plan and test cases.
· Experience with designing test scenarios that provide optimal test coverage for the application.
· Expertise to troubleshoot, debug issues and track them to closure.
· Experience with Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid SDLC Methodologies.
· Experience with testing API, Databases, and all layers of the application technology stack.
· Strong knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows.
· Experience with writing Customer Test Frameworks using Cucumber, Selenium-Java, RestAssured to replace manual test scripts with automation and increase the ROI and decrease the time to market delivery.
· Must have the ability and desire to quickly learn new skills and technologies.
· Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
· Must be able to train junior members of the team and ensure high quality of deliverables from them.
· Ability to work independently or as a team player, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgement in problem solving.
· Ability to manage multiple projects / tasks simultaneously.
· Must be able to troubleshoot and clearly document issues.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.