UK Head of Sales, Financial Services
London - England /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
About the role
Across the UK FS sector, the next 5 year’ outlook reveals an inextricable link between digital transformation and the success of financial institutions.
Data, and making sense of it through analytics, is at the heart of all disruptive transformation and innovation. By 2030, data collection and analysis will become the basis of all future service offerings and business models (Deloitte Insights). D&B is uniquely positioned to capitalise on this opportunity and as the GTM lead for our FS client relationships this role is critical to the client’s success as well as D&B’s success.
Our purpose is to help our customers seize this opportunity and grow the most valuable and profitable relationships by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We are wildly passionate about our purpose, and it drives everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another by continually setting new standards and driving innovation.
This role leads, directs and manages the financial services sales organisation. As a member of the UK Sales Leadership Team, the role provides clear leadership and direction in order to drive the business and sales strategy, grow revenue and deliver on the priorities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and implementing a Sales strategy and structure for the FS sales team that must clearly demonstrate how D&B will grow its footprint and revenues.
- Maintain the highest standards of strategic account planning activity and QBRs which focus on how we are aligning with our strategic customer’s goals and objectives in order to maximise our engagement and create revenue upsell/cross sell opportunities.
- Building relationships with senior decision makers across our strategic T1 financial customers.
- Driving high revenue pipelining and forecasting accuracy across the team.
- Setting clear expectations of talent and performance management to measure and act upon.
- Coaching, developing and challenging team members to exceed expectations, maintain high engagement and grow.
- Fostering engagement and collaboration with Alliances and Lines of Business to drive new thinking and opportunities.
- Working closely with the marketing function to evaluate market trends and dynamics, competitor activities and customer requirements to keep D&B as a market leader.
- D&B’s innovation product roadmap and Accelerate partnerships is extensive. It is expected that this role builds innovation into strategic plans and ensure maximum exposure of D&B services across UK FS sector
- Meet key performance metrics laid out in your annual objectives including pipeline development, client activity levels and new contacts.
- As senior sales professionals you are responsible for helping create a high performing culture and a collaborative environment both within the FS team and the wider UK team.
- Responsible for settling escalated cash and collection disputes
- Proven experience of working as a Sales Leader at a senior level
- Expert in the industry, aware of key trends, investing in continuous development and learning
- Able to act as Exec Sponsor on Strategic/Enterprise relationships, confident to operate at C-suite, internally and with clients
- Unphased by being accountable for significant business revenue and driving high single digit growth
- A prolific communicator with track record of engaging, coaching and developing managers and sales people to achieve the most successful outcomes
- A talent obsessed, solution seller with the ability to inspire and take others on a journey
- Track record of implementing successful sales strategies leading to strong sales and revenue growth
- Social media savvy with energy, enthusiasm and a sense of urgency
- Confidence and maturity to gain instant credibility to lead and influence
- Willing to challenge the status quo
- Educated to at least degree level