Data Engineer I - (R-13551)
Mumbai - India /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Team Overview: Dun & Bradstreet is looking for a Senior Engineer to join our Govt Data Science/Engineering team. You will be part of a group responsible for implementing, maintaining, and supporting multiple client’s data environments in AWS through custom API’s.
The Role: As a Data Engineer/Developer in the Data Engineering team you will join a team of brilliant, friendly, and energetic solutions architects, developers, QA engineers and project managers who strive to deliver best of breed custom solutions to our customers. Are you someone that can thrive in a high energy, high growth, fast paced environment? Then you might be just who we are looking for.
• Responsible for real-time aggregation of large amounts of data from various sources that includes streaming and batch data into a data lake.
• Define data integration flows (ETL, ELT, stream processing, events/event processors, etc.)
• Work alongside development team to build data management platforms
• Designing, implementing, and supporting a platform that can provide ad-hoc access to large datasets
• Collaborate with solution architects, business, QA and projects manages
• Data pipelines/Data Ingestion/ Data Engineering
• API Development including POC’s
• Data Analysis
• Application support/ bug fixes / QA
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
• 4-6 years of high-tech industry and/or IT work experience in technology projects with hands on development and solution engineering roles
• Experience with data bases, including relational and non-relational.
• Good understanding of Windows, Unix/Linux operating systems and networking.
• Collaborate with developers and operations teams to build and deploy custom solutions in AWS.
• Good understanding of micro-services, web-based applications, and REST APIs.
• Good knowledge working of Agile processes and experience on tools like JIRA/Confluence.
• Strong organization skills with high attention to detail.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
• Willing to learn new skills and implement new technologies.