Senior Product Manager (R-12276)
Remote - United States /
Employee: Full Time - Remote
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
As the Senior Product Manager within Finance and Risk Solutions 'F&RS' business, your primary focus will be to assist in managing and specifying requirements for Dun & Bradstreet's flagship trade credit risk solution – D&B Finance Analytics.
The Senior Product Manager will work closely with the development team to guide them in the specifics of the platform's requirements.
The Senior Product Manager is highly cross-functional and requires strong analytical and research skills with the ability to influence teams outside of the direct reporting line.
- Collaborate with product, project and development stakeholders and teams, gather requirements, coordinate dependencies and identify risks and opportunities.
- Rationalize & prioritize healthy backlogs of enhancements and defects
- Gain a deep understanding of user journeys and user experience, identify and improve user experience and drive growth
- Interact with various UX teams to understand the customer experience to define the features and stories and translate them to scenarios for development automation test cases
- Collaborate with other team members of the product team, who will be the primary requirements constituent
- Participate in sprint ceremonies and accept the stories to sign off for launch
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in product management or related field. Master’s degree a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in product/platform management
- API and mobile experience is a huge plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Analytical mind, always with an eye on business success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, meeting management skills
- Must be able to prioritize work on multiple project teams, with the overall goal of satisfying all deployment needs and effectively supporting diverse clients
FOR US APPLICANTS - Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.