Data Scientist, Marketing Analytics
Soborg - Denmark /
Data & Analytics /
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
About the role
The Marketing Analytics team at Dun & Bradstreet provides our internal partners with data-inspired insights that drive targeting, segmentation and resource prioritization. We are at the heart of data-driven marketing and our work is powered by the world’s largest and best source of business-to-business data: Dun & Bradstreet.
The Data Scientist will partner closely with the marketing and sales teams to provide analytics, including segmentation and modelling, to drive targeted upsell, cross-sell and new customer acquisition campaigns. The Data Scientist will also deliver predictive analytics to support customer retention campaigns.
We are looking for a self-starter who possesses intellectual curiosity, exceptional analytical skills and the ability to communicate complex topics concisely. The ability to turn data into stories that influences decision-making and automate analytical processes will be key to success in this role.
- Partnerships with marketing and sales teams to establish priorities and drive business outcomes
- Build and deploy machine learning models for upsell, cross-sell and new customer acquisition campaigns
- Utilize product usage data to develop predictive customer retention models
- Develop customer lifetime value and spend benchmark analytics
- Measure impact of targeting and segmentation outcomes
- Provide thought leadership to continuously improve outcomes and processes, including scaling and automation
- Be a catalyst for improvement of existing data sources and predictive analytics
- Scale and appropriately visualize key insights, creating effective stories that influence business outcomes
- Minimum of three years analytical experience
- Demonstrated influencing skills at senior levels and across multiple functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced R, Python or Julia programming skills
- Machine learning expertise, particularly with classification and clustering algorithms
- Ability to query and manipulate very large datasets
- Experience working with data warehouses such as Redshift, Databricks or Snowflake
- Advanced Tableau or Power BI dashboards building skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or a quantitative field is preferred
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.