New Business Sales Executive S&MS III (R-14017)
Remote - United States /
Employee: Full Time - Remote
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The New Business Sales Executive is responsible for selling the Company’s products and services to new and/or existing clients and developing or expanding accounts primarily through face-to-face sales. Grow the revenue stream by identifying new logo opportunities, win-back opportunities and close cross-sell (and select up-sell) opportunities in existing customer base.
Essential Key Responsibilities
- Grow the revenue stream by identifying new logo opportunities, win-back opportunities and close cross-sell (and select up-sell) opportunities with new contacts in existing customer base
- Creatively break into net new logos in your assigned territory/portfolio and introducing them to Dun & Bradstreet’s capabilities
- Convert viable prospects to active clients, leading the full sales conversation and negotiation, through to the transition of new clients to the account management team
- Generate pipeline that leads to closed revenue and attainment against an annual quota
- Map account strategies, aligning resources and uncovering which of Dun & Bradstreet’s products best serve the prospect’s needs
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting through close
- Additional duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Upwards of 15+ years of proven success with driving new and existing large dollar engagements in a highly complex environment
- Strong business development skills with experience prospecting and bringing in new business
- Ability to orchestrate multiple internal resources and extended team members including: solutions engineers, account executives, and product specific specialists
- Highly articulate with excellent business communication (verbal and written) skills and presentation skills suitable for a global corporate environment
- Possesses excellent industry-leading sales methodology, salesforce.com, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Word skills
- Willing to travel beyond city limits for the interest of business
What We Offer
· Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure.
· 100% paid parental leave after one year.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.