Associate Technical Support Engineer
Warsaw - Poland /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
As a Tech Support Analyst, you’ll take ownership of account onboarding for Dun & Bradstreet's managed file transfer platform. You’ll frequently work directly with customers on more complex issues as part of your troubleshooting or in support of new environment configurations they may be implementing. You will be responsible for working in a team environment to provide an exceptional level of service to all users by listening empathetically to the user, identifying, and defining their needs and delivering service to meet those needs. Documentation and learning from each other is key to our success, so you’ll also contribute to our knowledge base to improve our reference material for all Support teams, and share lessons learned in regular standup meetings. You will honor the client by tenaciously finding solutions for our customers, and consistently act with urgency to exceed our customers’ expectations and delight them in their experience.
- Accurate, timely, complete, and consistent global support involving onboarding to Dun & Bradstreet’s managed file transfer platform
- Perform root cause analysis on escalated customer issues with the goal of resolving the problem or escalate to Product Development as an application bug
- Work directly with users in support of new environmental changes in their environment (e.g., updating from FTP to SFTP)
- Collaborate with other Support teams to share knowledge and discuss cases.
- Participate in migration efforts, SSH/PGP key updates and implementing best security practices as applies to the MFT platform
- Create or request new internal tools and processes to further assist our Customer Support teams serve our customers
- Five years product support experience, ideally in a Technical Support role for MFT
- Fluent Polish and English
- Experience troubleshooting SFTP and data transmission
- Administrative experience with Axway Secure Transport or other MFT products
- Knowledgeable regarding cryptography as applied to SFTP ciphers and algorithms, SSL/TLS strength and key management
- Ability to manage multiple customer issues simultaneously
- Familiar with Cherwell & Service Now or Salesforce ticketing queue management as well as SIEM products such as Splunk & New Relic
- You have exceptional customer interaction skills and service ethic, and have the ability to build trust and rapport with both internal and external customers
- Technical degree or certifications is preferred
- This is a hybrid role operating out of our Warsaw office (2-3 days / week)
- The role may require occasional on-call weekend shifts
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.