Solution Sales Manager; Sales and Marketing
Solna - Sweden
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
We are looking for a Solution Sales Manager to join our Solution Sales team with focus on identifying, creating and converting customer opportunities into sales to support Dun & Bradstreet's growth in Sweden.
This role will give you an exciting opportunity to drive and be involved in strategic discussions with our large and medium sized customers in order to create success for them. You will own the sales process from start to signing and solve challenges and present solutions within the field of Sales and Marketing. In Dun & Bradstreet you will be part of a strong culture with focus on sales, your professional growth and you will have access to our industries strongest offers and tools.
- In co-operation with Account owners proactively identify and convert new business opportunities into sales in existing customer portfolios
- Work proactively to generate, follow up and qualify leads in order to onboard new logos
- Own complex sales processes from prospecting to signing and with support from product experts grow our customers and prospects to deliver on your sales budget
- Work with Pre- and post-sales function and other expert colleagues to create compelling solutions, proposals, response to RFP/RFIs and ROI documentation and ensure smooth delivery and high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and share sales pitch, knowledge and learnings to colleagues to ensure knowledge sharing within our sales organization
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our competitors and their solutions within Sales and Marketing services
To be successful in this role we believe you have/are:
- Passionate for and experienced in new business sales of B2B and B2C data, analysis and solutions while working in a dynamic, results driven and fast paced culture
- Commercially driven with a strong customer focus and driven to reach and exceed your sales targets combined with balancing your and your peers in the team’s success
- Structured, efficient and with strong understanding of customers, Sales and Marketing processes and experience from working with CRM-tools preferably Sales Force
- Equipped with a positive, can-do mindset where you see possibilities in challenges and facing challenges as something that will help you grow
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills, as well as written communication skills, full work proficiency in Swedish and English.
- At least 5-years of experience from roles as Key Account Manager and/or Solutions or Product Manager.
- University degree within relevant field
The team you will be part of
Your future colleagues are commercially driven and have long and deep knowledge within data and analysis. It´s in our DNA! You and your peers in the team will work with different industries which will enable you to both use your experience and build knowledge and insights. We have a dynamic, sales- and customer focused work culture where you will be challenged to drive your own as well as the team’s success. Given that your competence is important for us you will have opportunities to grow your knowledge; both individually and together with your competent colleagues.
We have an ongoing selection so please send us your application as soon as possible! We look forward to connect with you!
If you have questions regarding the role or our company please contact Erika Forsberg, ForsbergE@dnb.com, Talent Acquisition partner.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here.
View the pay transparency policy here .
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org . Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.