Site Reliability Engineer (R-13262)
Austin (Hybrid) - Texas - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
You will be joining a team focused on delivering the centralized platforms for our industry-leading, AWS and GCP based Shared Services solutions. This team is expanding quickly to tackle exciting challenges with our core and operational solutions leveraging distributed design and data processing technology. Your work will be vital to solidifying Dun & Bradstreet Cloud Services as the key central provider of services leveraged by our client delivery and data platforms.
Global Technology Operations is looking for a high-caliber, well-rounded technology professional with experience designing and managing various server and network technologies to join its Platform Delivery team. The candidate will be instrumental in the design, implementation, and management of our SaaS environments driving codifying and managing the lifecycle of both internal and COTS applications leveraged by our many products. The candidate will be someone who is adept at keeping up-to-date with the latest technical trends and can commit to and meet tight deadlines.
- Maintain and support enterprise platforms that will drive overall management of our development and production environments. Shared solutions include those that provide monitoring, security, and automation capabilities for our applications to manage. Serve as a primary engineer responsible for overall health, performance, and capacity of our services.
- Responsible for driving solution specific Infrastructure as Code, Release Management, FinOps, Capacity Management, and optimizing, monitoring/alerting, maintenance, and security for our hybrid cloud (AWS/GCP) solutions, while gaining deep knowledge of our complex environments.
- Quickly diagnose production issues, document designs and procedures, scaling the infrastructure to meet demands, and proactively ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability, while participating in on-call rotation.
- Contribute to whiteboarding the design, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of our platforms.
- Instrumental in driving high availability and disaster recovery to meet customer SLA’s.
- 4 or more years of Infrastructure, Operations, or SRE experience.
- Strong automation skills; infrastructure-as-code (Terraform), Configuration management (SaltStack/Ansible), Python/bash or equivalent scripting experience to develop tools to improve deployments, effectively monitor, and scale our applications.
- Advanced knowledge and experience using some of the following tools: Docker, Jenkins, Artifactory, Python, MySQL, AWS Suite and tools, Tomcat, Splunk.
- Strong AWS and GCP administration experience.
- Strong Linux OS administration / configuration experience.
- Possess troubleshooting skills that span applications, networking, and systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Collaborative but able to work autonomously with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment.
- Self-driven, willing to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Desired hands-on experience with the following tooling: JFrog Xray, SonarQube, Ansible, VMWare.
- Desired hands-on experience administrating and configuring Server OS for automated deployments; Linux & Windows.
Nice to have:
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.