Data Team Supervisor (R-15347)
Tallinn - Estonia
Data & Analytics /
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
We are looking for a new colleague who is driven by delivering high service, enjoys having customer contact and working closely with his/her team and other parts of the company.
- have a good understanding of customer needs, quality, and business value,
- can easily understand the big picture,
- are driven by developing and learning new things,
Come and join our team in Tallin!
- Direct supervision to a team of Data Administrators
- Participation in recruitment processes
- Work scheduling, prioritizing, coaching and process execution
- Creating visible quality control reporting
- Close collaboration with internal customers
- University degree in Business Administration or a related specialty
- Fluent in Estonian and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 2 years of experience in team management
- Advanced Excel skills and tech affinity
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Genuine interest for data, tech, and agile working
- Structured and analytical thinking skills
- Consistent and reliable
- Two paid days per year for volunteer work and Unsick Day for preventive care
- Sports and health compensation via Stebby application
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.