Strategic Account Executive III (R-14499)
Remote - United States /
Employee: Full Time - Remote
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The team is made up of highly self-motivated, high-performing sales professional with a keen focus on growing their franchise through up-sell/cross-sell and new logo business within the Strategic Sales Channel.
As a Client Director, you will be responsible for generating new revenue and retaining existing revenue with some of D&B’s largest global accounts in the Strategic East region. The Client Director is responsible for building strong executive level relationships, while identifying growth opportunities within various business units such as sales, marketing, finance, compliance, supply management, demand generation, sales operations, etc. This role requires strong business acumen and the knowledge of the Technology Industry’s trends and challenges. You will engage with D&B’s Sr. Leadership team, line of business leaders, solution specialists and peers to achieve sales growth objectives for assigned account(s). Where appropriate, the Client Director will manage all things associated with D&B’s Global 500 program, including the collaboration with our Worldwide Network partners. The Client Director is also responsible for developing and leading the account planning process. Account planning includes: D&B sales forecast, articulating the customers corporate objectives and key initiatives, defining the relationship map, and proposing steps for growing account spend including the introduction of new products/solutions/services.
- 1. Sales –Responsible for building strong relationships at senior levels throughout assigned Strategic Vertical customers. Collaborate with Line-of-Business Solution Advisors to identify opportunities that increase existing solution value and retention. Introduce new concepts and offerings across sales & marketing, digital advertising, financial, compliance, third party risk and master data management functions.
- 2. Client Relationships – Understand customer’s business challenges and opportunities, leading to a complete understanding of the decisions customers are faced with and how data and/or analytics best drive actions. Combine current industry expertise, account knowledge, and sales experience with an understanding of corporate functions to build and maintain a trusted advisor position with senior-level executives. Deliver compelling solution messaging based on facts that differentiate D&B’s unique capabilities to support and deliver strategic client objectives.
- 3. Account Planning – Own the account management vision and execution processes, ensure team members understand the customer’s goals and D&B’s role in achieving them. Develop multi-year account plans across LoB’s in support of the acceleration of vertical integration in the industry and impending business model.
- 4. Operational: Own the D&B sales forecast. Lead account team members through quarterly account planning process based on key insights from clients’ solution reviews, assessment of account needs, proposed steps for growing sustainable account revenue, and plan to solidify D&B’s solutions as indispensable.
- 5. Performance – Closely align with senior D&B sales leaders and peers to achieve sales growth objectives for assigned accounts. Accountable for meeting and exceeding overall sales target through the retention and growth of assigned accounts. Measure and communicate progress against monthly targets by accurately and timely reporting/forecasting.
- 10+ years of demonstrated sale success working with Global 500 companies
- Solid understanding of customers’ functional operations servicing B2B markets
- Experience servicing large & jumbo corporate clients with complex corporate functions, global footprint, & sophisticated, multi-departmental business processes
- Skilled at gaining alignment from cross-departmental decision makers and influencers
- Growing solution penetration as a component of client business processes in large strategic accounts
- Financial awareness with demonstrated ability to link business outcomes to financial results
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills with the confidence and maturity to gain instant credibility at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to bring together sales strategy & program execution in a matrixed, geographically distributed team selling environment
- Bachelors’ Degree or greater preferred
$130,400 - $229,500 a year
This role is commission eligible
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Dun & Bradstreet is an equal employment opportunity employer and believes in honesty and transparency in the employment hiring process, including pay transparency. Accordingly, listed on this posting is a good faith reasonable estimate of the salary range and other compensation in the job posting, as of the date of this posting. Actual compensation decisions for base salary and other compensation will be dependent upon a wide range of factors including but not limited to: an individual’s skill sets, experience, qualification, training, education, location, and any other legally permissible factors. Successful applicants will also be eligible for D&B’s generous benefit package, outlined above.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.