Senior Full Stack Engineer (R-15232)
Jacksonville - Florida - United States
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
This Role: Develop and maintain the front and back-end code for a best-in-class B2B audience building platform
- Design and implement state of the art backend and frontend systems to support project work.
- Advise project leadership on technical subjects and provide input on feasibility of product asks.
- Assist the leadership team in identifying engineering talent, by determining underutilized engineers already in the organization and by participating in the interview process.
- Keep stakeholders apprised of project progress by regularly provides engineering updates.
- Take ownership of the application code and develop a complete understanding of how the application functions.
- Master the development tools being used and the services employed.
- Develop a thorough understanding of how the application functions from a systems perspective (Application Code + CI / CD + Serverless & Hosted Infrastructure).
- Adhere to and encourage best practices set forth by the Engineering and Quality Assurance teams.
- Collaborate with DevOps, Product and stakeholders to ensure that the application is both technically sound and meets user requirements.
- Be a good collaborator with your peers. Be easy to get ahold of and attend all required meetings.
- Participate in meetings. Be respectful and clearly communicate. If you are unsure of something, request clarification. If you see a better way of doing something, articulate how it is better and what tradeoffs might be entailed.
- Architect robust systems and write software that is highly fault tolerant, producing high quality results.
- Create new ways for our customers to understand their markets, and new tools to visualize the directions they should head.
- Cooperatively design and document systems that can be cleanly and easily maintained by a team.
- 100% Must have experience with meta-framework Remix (Or Next.js).
- Experience developing isomorphic web applications in TypeScript.
- Experience designing and implementing scalable architecture with real-time capabilities.
- At a minimum, high-level proficiency with:
- Modern backend scripting language or runtime: Node.js, Python, Go, etc.
- Backend framework such as Django, Express, Flask, etc.
- React.js framework for building user interfaces.
- Relational Database optimization and design (Postgres desired).
- Developing high-throughput public and private APIs.
- Vanilla CSS and CSS Frameworks, including Tailwind CSS, Pure CSS or others.
- Experience moving large volumes of data across services and architectures.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform services (BigQuery, Google Cloud Functions, Google Pub/Sub, etc.) or AWS.
- Extremely data driven and detail oriented.
- Experience working with a remote development team.
- Dedication to setting up and maintaining unit, integration and end-to-end tests.
- Experience with version control (GIT/Github/BitBucket) and Agile Project Management tools (Clickup/Jira/Confluence).
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.