Cloud Operations Engineer - (R-15269)
Warsaw - Poland
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Cloud Operations Engineer will be responsible for engineering, optimization, automation, and administration for Dun & Bradstreet cloud environments.
- Collaborate with developers, engineers, and operations teams to support the shared IT services environments in support of our Cloud Enablement platform.
- Support and maintain critical standards such as, but not limited to, Cloud Image Management, Configuration Management, and Vulnerability Management.
- Monitor performance of critical infrastructure and applications in support of the Cloud Enablement Platform and troubleshoot problem areas as needed
- Manage and operate AWS and GCP at the organizational level to ensure our security and FinOps processes are adhered to.
- Perform off hour work as needed in support of the Cloud Enablement Platform and its users.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job experience supporting cloud environments required
- 7+ years configuring and managing cloud platform providers in a hybrid cloud environment including but not limited to IAM roles, Securtiy Policies, Cost and Budget reporting/analysis, etc. (AWS & GCP preferred)
- 7+ years' proven experience in Linux System Administration & Automation
- 7+ years experience automating repetitive and complex operational tasks using PowerShell, Python, Bash. Python & Bash are a must.
- 3-5 years proven experience building and supporting production Kubernetes clusters in AWS and GCP. (GCP preferred, AWS and GCP a plus!)
- Strong proven experience scripting with cloud provider APIs/CLIs (AWS CLI, GCP CloudShell)
- Strong proven experience (3-4 years) using infrastructure as code (IaC) concepts and tools in deploying and managing production cloud infrastructure at scale: Terraform, Packer (both are a must)
- Strong proven experience (5 years) with configuration management tools: Saltstack (preffered)
- 7+ years with implementing and managing DevOps CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins, Harness, Artifactory, GitHub Actions. (We use them all! Pipeline development a plus)
- Proficient and fluent in using Source Control Managers such as GitHub, GitLab, Bitbuckets using Git (a must! GitHub Enterprise experience a plus)
- Foundational experience with Operating Systems, Security, Storage, Network and DNS Technologies
- Foundational experience in SSL certificate management including full lifecycle through deployment. SSL Management tool experience like Venafi a plus!
- Motivated and resourceful self starter with the ability to work with limited guidance
- Strong analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills to resolve the hardest of problems, but not afraid or ashamed to use Google Search to find the answer. (We want an individual who writes the answer for others to find in Google!)
- Strong organization skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership and an innovation mindset
- Excellent communication skills with business partners, vendors, technology peers, and across multiple levels of leadership
- Strong documentation skills.
- Continuous learner with the desire to develop and apply new skills
- Must be available for off hour work and incident support via on-call rotation.
- Most importantly, a great team player that works well with others. We work hard but play hard as well. One team, one dream!
Nice to have:
- AWS System and/or Developer Certifications
- GCP Cloud Cerfifications
- Hashicorp Terraform Certifications
- Formal training/Certification in Agile/DevOps practices (SAFe 5 Agile, etc)
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.