Alliance (Partner) Manager
Oslo - Norway /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
This job is about
This role is an opportunity to be part of the Nordic Accelerate team and represent D&B at the leading edge of innovation in information technology.
You will be responsible for driving new revenue opportunities through the creation of new partnerships and alliances with 3rd party software and workflow solution providers.
This strategically important role, will allow D&B customers to find new ways to realize value from D&B data and will allow D&B to explore and address new use cases.
- To manage an existing portfolio of partners
- To assess and develop 3rd party opportunities with both new and existing partners.
- To introduce, educate and enable sales teams to generate sales and interest in 3rd party “Sell-with and sell-through” propositions.
- To manage and build pipeline with contracted 3rd parties
- To work proactively to generate, follow up and qualify leads
- To maintain an in-depth knowledge of competitive solutions within area of expertise and develop relationships with relevant 3rd parties.
- To manage and communicate progress against targets via accurate and timely reporting and forecasting
- To support the creation of detailed account and vertical plans.
- To work with Post-Sales to ensure smooth transition, delivery and customer satisfaction.
- To work with the LOB to develop and evolve the product capabilities and partnerships.
To be successful in this role we believe you have
- A track record in managing partnerships and/or complex strategic sales
- Excellent negotiation, strong presentation skills, as well as written communication skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects in an ever-changing environment.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant industries and markets.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.