DNC Internship (Human Resources)
Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
The Democratic National Committee is looking for enthusiastic, politically minded future leaders for our Spring 2019 internship program.
The DNC HR team works at the heart of organization, playing a key role in supporting our team members across the country, throughout the entire employee lifecycle. Work with and learn from the best in Talent and Culture, Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development, Employee Services, Employee Relations and HR Information Systems. Though we are a small team we work together to ensure we deliver an efficient and customer-centric, employee experience to all our staff members, throughout the organization.
- Assists with the DNC Internship Program
- Assists with employee relations matters
- Assists with event planning, research projects and/or special projects
- Prepares and maintains reports and records that are necessary to carry out HR functions
- Processes mail and tracks invoices for approval
- Studying towards a relevant HR or related degree, with a passion for Human Resources
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to effectively multi-task and manage confidential information
- Have some experience in a Customer facing role
The Democratic National Committee (DNC), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The DNC is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. The DNC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. The DNC will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.