DocSend is looking for a passionate, versatile, design focused UX / Product Manager that can collaborate cross-functionally to create a delightful user experience that will support the growth and goals of DocSend. Must have a track record of shipping user-focused product, creating prototypes, and conducting user research.
The core function of this role focuses on product-oriented UX work, which requires fluidity across both the design and product worlds. You will be heavily involved in portions of the product development cycle which range from user research, prototyping and UX design to shipping cool products. You’ll be responsible for owning the usability of our product and identifying areas in the product where we can continue to delight our users.
Are you excited to work in a positive, collaborative cross-functional environment that helps you grow? Are you looking to have a huge impact and join a growing and successful team? We’d love to chat!
What You'll Do
- Build products that are simple to understand, easy to learn and use
- Provide design feedback and direction throughout the product life cycle
- Participate in research and testing to gauge the effectiveness of and iterate on design solutions (we encourage spending time chatting with our customers!)
- Identify areas within the existing product where DocSend can create an enjoyable experience
- Work closely with our product manager, engineering team, designer and stakeholders to define UX and product goals and the user experience
What You'll Need to be Successful
- 2 - 3 years experience in a design and/or product management role
- Proven track record of building and shipping user-centric products
- Experience with design/prototyping tools (Figma, Zeplin, Balsamiq, etc.)
- Bring a strong sense of empathy and a user-focused approach to design
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about the details that help create a holistic experience throughout the product for our users
- A beautiful office in the SF Financial District.
- Awesome medical/vision/dental package including complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- Smart, engaged co-workers who value their time together and support each other’s growth.
- Learning and Development budget.
- Company retreats, monthly game nights.
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy.
- Commuter benefits.
- Paid lunches, fully stocked kitchen.
- Dog friendly office.
Who We Are
DocSend is a tight-knit group of fiercely intelligent, driven, and fun individuals. We take pride in providing an inclusive and supportive environment designed for personal growth and organizational happiness. We make time for each other with daily lunch in the office, monthly game nights, weekly happy hours, and regular retreats.
What We Do
DocSend enables business leaders to confidently share business-critical documents and get real-time, actionable feedback. DocSend empowers growth for a wide array of leaders at BuzzFeed, Forbes, Gusto, The New York Times, Ericsson, and over 9,000 more.
DocSend is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.