Customer Support Associate
DocSend is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our growing team! With over 8000 paying customers, we’ve created an incredible customer experience from product to support, and have a CSAT score to prove it.
In this role, you’ll be the key liaison between our customers and the DocSend team. From troubleshooting, to owning our Help Center, you will be the voice of all things DocSend. You’ll also be able to work directly with customers including Pinterest, The New York Times, Forbes, Namely, and more!
Excited to join a growing and successful team? We’d love to chat!
What You'll Do
- Provide ongoing world-class support, averaging < 2-hour response time and 99+% satisfaction rating
- Review all new sales inbounds and signups to see which need to be handed off to sales, handled directly by you, or left alone
- Lead sales conversations with smaller prospective inbound deals (fewer than 10 seats), including demoing the product and fielding objections, through to close.
- Maintain the DocSend Help Center
- Collect and aggregate customer feedback to surface issues. Collaborate with the Product team to address
- Use a nominal monthly budget for “random acts of awesome” for DocSend customers
What You'll Need to be Successful
- College degree
- 1-2 years in a customer facing role
- Familiarity with supporting a SaaS product
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- A beautiful office in the SF Financial District
- Awesome medical/vision/dental package including complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Smart, engaged co-workers who value their time together and support each other’s growth
- Company retreats, monthly game nights
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly office
- Learning and development budget
- Paid lunches, fully stocked kitchen
Who We Are
DocSend is a tight-knit group of fiercely intelligent, driven, and fun individuals. We take pride in providing an inclusive and supportive environment designed for personal growth and organizational happiness. We make time for each other with daily lunch in the office, monthly game nights, weekly happy hours, and regular retreats.
What We Do
DocSend enables business leaders to confidently share business-critical documents and get real-time, actionable feedback. DocSend empowers growth for a wide array of leaders at BuzzFeed, Forbes, Gusto, The New York Times, Ericsson, and over 8,000 more.
DocSend is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.