Customer Success Manager
DocSend is looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager to proactively and reactively drive retention and expansion of our strategic emerging customers. With a rapidly growing customer base, this is an opportunity to jump in at an exciting time and be a key member of a core customer success team.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for helping our customers maximize the value of DocSend throughout their lifecycle, from onboarding through renewal. You’ll do this through user trainings, proactive health monitoring, suggesting best practices, and day-to-day support related tasks.
Passionate and knowledgeable about customer success? Excited to get your hands dirty and grow quickly? We’d love to chat!
What You'll Do
- Provide world-class account management to DocSend’s emerging managed customers.
- Onboard new customers by providing training and helping to set up their content in DocSend.
- Manage the renewal process and help drive expansion within accounts. Deploy save tactics and escalations as needed for resolution.
- Uncover and negotiate up-sell and expansion opportunities.
- Design and implement processes and systems to make the DocSend CS team more efficient and effective.
- Be the voice of the customer. Work with product and engineering to clearly communicate customer feedback and define the company roadmap.
- Coordinate with support on technical product issues.
What You'll Need to be Successful
- Minimum 3+ years in a customer facing role.
- College degree.
- Hunger and tenacity to build on customer success skills.
- Renew and expand the quota associated with your assigned book of business.
- Empathetic approach to customers and customer problems.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical aptitude and a passion for efficiency.
- Attention to detail.
- A beautiful office in the SF Financial District.
- Awesome medical/vision/dental package including complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- Smart, engaged co-workers who value their time together and support each other’s growth.
- Learning and Development budget.
- Company retreats, monthly game nights.
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy.
- Commuter benefits.
- Paid lunches, fully stocked kitchen.
- Dog friendly office.
Who We Are
DocSend is a tight-knit group of fiercely intelligent, driven, and fun individuals. We take pride in providing an inclusive and supportive environment designed for personal growth and organizational happiness. We make time for each other with daily lunch in the office, monthly game nights, weekly happy hours, and regular retreats.
What We Do
DocSend is a sales content management and tracking solution that helps teams find, share, and track the content that closes deals. With a powerful link-based system, we empower businesses with account-based engagement analytics that fuel the sales process.
DocSend is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.