United States /
DocSend is shaping the future of how businesses put documents to work. Leaving email attachments as a thing of the past, we enable businesses to send documents or folders with a single link, track who’s interacting with those documents, and get key contracts and NDAs signed, all in one intuitive platform. From founders raising their next round of funding to innovative sales teams closing deals, our 14,000+ customers rely on us to power their most important documents every day - and get unparalleled security and control.
We're looking for an Account Executive to develop, manage, and close sales opportunities. This is an opportunity for a motivated sales professional to take the next step in their career. You’ll report directly to the VP of Sales. The ideal candidate is a motivated, experienced sales rep with the ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
DocSend is growing fast, so we need top performers to help accelerate that growth. If you’re looking for an incredible sales team with an incredible product, come join us! We support remote culture - if you are within the United States, we encourage you to apply.
What You'll Do
- Drive full sales process from Discovery to Close
- Hold discovery calls and demos with prospective accounts using current sales framework
- Close annual and multi-year deals, with the expectation of meeting and exceeding targets
- Deliver phone and in-person demonstrations for each prospective client
What You'll Need to be Successful
- At least one year of closing experience
- Strong record selling B2B or SaaS products
- Previously trained in consultative / value based selling
- Solid competency with technology, including Salesforce and LinkedIn
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to achieve goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong References from previous customers and employers
- Awesome medical/vision/dental package including complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Smart, engaged co-workers who value their time together and support each other’s growth
- Company retreats, monthly game nights
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly office
- Learning and development budget
- Paid lunches, fully stocked kitchen
- Remote Friendly
Some things we're proud of:
- Product-first culture: We’re a product-driven company. Our three founders all come from a product background, and we pride ourselves on relentlessly needfinding to better understand our and future current customers - and provide them with a product that they love. Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews on G2 Crowd.
- Industry leadership: DocSend regularly shares industry-leading data on the state of startup fundraising both through our Pitch Deck Interest Metrics where we monitor the health of startup fundraising during COVID-19, and The Funding Divide where we’re using our data to highlight inequalities in startup funding.
- World-class customers: DocSend powers the most critical documents at some of the largest media and technology brands in the world, some of the most innovative startups that are shaping our future, and many forward-thinking executives from a wide array of industries around the world. We’re honored to support them, and we strive every day to enable them to achieve their mission.
- Intentional growth: Our team growth aligns with our long term, sustainable business model. While we have grown significantly in the last few years (our team is currently at 50+), our growth is calculated to ensure we maintain our positive company culture and provide lasting opportunities to folks on our team (50% of our leadership team has been promoted from within the company).
- Team: We pride ourselves on our fun, welcoming environment where every member of the DocSend team can thrive. Our goal is always to cultivate a high impact, low ego team culture that is smart and curious, and embraces diversity, inclusion, and equity every step of the way. Whether it’s our founders holding weekly office hours or getting the team together for our monthly all hands meetings, we’re always looking to provide ways to engage with another, no matter your role or department.
DocSend is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.