DocSend is looking for an Account Executive to develop, manage, and close sales opportunities. This is an opportunity for a motivated sales professional to take the next step in their career.
You’ll report directly to the VP of Sales. The ideal candidate is a motivated, experienced sales rep with the ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
DocSend is growing fast, so we need top performers to help accelerate that growth. We reached the 10,000 customer milestone in 2019 and expect even faster growth this year! If you’re looking for an incredible sales team with an incredible product, come join us!
What You'll Do
- Drive full sales process from Discovery to Close
- Hold discovery calls and demos with prospective accounts using current sales framework
- Close annual and multi-year deals, with the expectation of meeting and exceeding targets
- Deliver phone and in-person demonstrations for each prospective client
What You'll Need to be Successful
- At least one year of closing experience
- Strong record selling B2B or SaaS products
- Previously trained in consultative / value based selling
- Solid competency with technology, including Salesforce and LinkedIn
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to achieve goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong References from previous customers and employers
- A beautiful office in the SF Financial District
- Awesome medical/vision/dental package including complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Smart, engaged co-workers who value their time together and support each other’s growth
- Company retreats, monthly game nights
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly office
- Learning and development budget
- Paid lunches, fully stocked kitchen
Who We Are
DocSend is a tight-knit group of fiercely intelligent, driven, and fun individuals. We take pride in providing an inclusive and supportive environment designed for personal growth and organizational happiness. We make time for each other with daily lunch in the office, monthly game nights, weekly happy hours, and regular retreats.
What We Do
DocSend enables business leaders to confidently share business-critical documents and get real-time, actionable feedback. DocSend empowers growth for a wide array of leaders at BuzzFeed, Forbes, Gusto, The New York Times, Ericsson, and over 9,000 more.
DocSend is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.