Senior Customer Support Associate
DocSend is looking for a Senior Customer Support Associate to join our growing team! With over 10,000 paying customers, we’ve created an incredible customer experience from product to support, and have the performance to prove it.
In this role, you will be the key liaison between support and Engineering and will act as the escalation specialist responsible for reporting and managing all technical issues. The ideal candidate will be able to prioritize and execute communicating complex issues effectively both internally and externally with the customer always in mind. You’ll also be able to work directly with customers including Wall Street Journal, Buzzfeed, One Medical, and more. Excited to join a growing and successful team? We’d love to chat!
What You'll Do
- Handle all customer escalations and technical troubleshooting issues for the support team including bug reporting, Salesforce sync issues, and more.
- Help triage and delegate the support channels across phone, email, and chat
- Manage internal support requests across other internal teams
- Help maintain our <2 hr response times and 95+% customer satisfaction rating
- Effectively identify potential sales opportunities and communicate them to the sales team
- Become a product specialist on all things DocSend
- Maintain the DocSend Help Center and internal knowledge base
- Collect and aggregate customer feedback to surface issues to the product team
- Be generous - use a nominal monthly budget for “random acts of kindness” for DocSend customers
What You'll Need to be Successful
- College degree, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years in a customer-facing and technical role for a web product
- High attention to detail and technical proficiency is a must
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce recommended
- Familiarity with SQL a plus
- Experience working with SaaS is a bonus
- A beautiful office in the SF Financial District
- Awesome medical/vision/dental package including complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Smart, engaged co-workers who value their time together and support each other’s growth
- Company retreats, monthly game nights
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly office
- Learning and development budget
- Paid lunches, fully stocked kitchen
Who We Are
DocSend is a tight-knit group of fiercely intelligent, driven, and fun individuals. We take pride in providing an inclusive and supportive environment designed for personal growth and organizational happiness. We make time for each other with daily lunch in the office, monthly game nights, weekly happy hours, and regular retreats.
What We Do
DocSend enables business leaders to confidently share business-critical documents and get real-time, actionable feedback. DocSend empowers growth for a wide array of leaders at BuzzFeed, Forbes, Gusto, The New York Times, and over 10,000 more.
DocSend is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.