United States /
People Operations /
DocSend is looking for a Recruiter to help us attract, recruit, and retain diverse talent. Your top priorities will be building a pipeline of diverse talent, keeping coordination with candidates running smoothly, and full-cycle recruiting for non-technical roles. You’ll work closely with our Sr. Recruiter, Director of People Operations, and hiring managers to ensure all candidates have a great experience throughout the entire interview process. We’re passionate about creating a welcoming experience from the first touch to offer, and as a crucial point of contact for candidates you’ll play a key role in growing the team. The majority of the roles you will full-cycle recruit for will be non-technical, but we’ll expect you to help with technical recruiting as needed.
Passionate and knowledgeable about building a diverse team? Excited to jump in and grow quickly? We’d love to chat!
This is a full-time, remote position with the option to work from HQ once the office reopens.
What you’ll do:
- Sourcing: consistently engage top talent by building a healthy pipeline of candidates for a variety of roles
- Coordination: ensure all candidates have correct scheduling and timely touch points throughout the whole interview process
- Reporting: Providing timely reporting of key metrics to drive decisions and improve processes. Refine existing processes in order to meet the needs of our growing company.
- Through your work you’ll prioritize building a diverse team at every step of the process, ensuring our top-of-funnel efforts and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 1-2 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting (preferably within a start-up)
- Passion for building a diverse team: experience sourcing candidates and building pipelines using creative approaches
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: ability to connect and provide a welcoming environment for both candidates and hiring managers
- A keen eye for detail and strength in multi-tasking
- Awesome medical/vision/dental package including complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Smart, engaged co-workers who value their time together and support each other’s growth
- Company retreats, monthly game nights
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly office
- Learning and development budget
- Remote friendly environment
A few things we’re proud of
• Impact: Last year startup founders relied on DocSend to share their pitch decks with potential investors on the road to raising over $18 billion in aggregate!
• Industry leadership: DocSend regularly shares industry-leading data on the state of startup fundraising both through our Pitch Deck Interest Metrics where we monitor the health of startup fundraising during COVID-19, and The Funding Divide where we’re using our data to highlight inequalities in startup funding.
• Product-first culture: We’re a product-driven company. Our three founders all come from a product background, and we pride ourselves on relentlessly needfinding to better understand our and future current customers - and provide them with a product that they love. Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews on G2 Crowd.
• Team: We pride ourselves on our fun, welcoming environment where every member of the DocSend team can thrive. Our goal is always to cultivate a high impact, low ego team culture that is smart and curious, and embraces diversity, inclusion, and equity every step of the way. Whether it’s our founders holding weekly office hours or getting the team together for our monthly all hands meetings, we’re always looking to provide ways to engage with another, no matter your role or department.
• World-class customers: DocSend powers the most critical documents at some of the largest media and technology brands in the world, some of the most innovative startups that are shaping our future, and many forward-thinking executives from a wide array of industries around the world. We’re honored to support them, and we strive every day to enable them to achieve their mission.
• Intentional growth: Our team growth aligns with our long term, sustainable business model. While we have grown significantly in the last few years (our team is currently at 50+), our growth is calculated to ensure we maintain our positive company culture and provide lasting opportunities to folks on our team (50% of our leadership team has been promoted from within the company).
DocSend is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.