DocSend is seeking an ambitious Office Manager to support our growing team. As an integral part of our People Team, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the DocSend office and culture. We’ll look to you to foster a productive, fun, and safe work environment for all DocSend employees. This is a high impact role with lots of room for growth.
Are you a high-energy multi-tasker excited by the opportunity to wear many hats? Do you have a meticulous eye for detail? Love when things are arranged in their place? Excited about planning the yearly holiday party? We’re looking for you!
What You'll Do:
- Manage & improve office space: greeting visitors, ordering, restocking, coordinating office moves, and keeping our space bright, beautiful, and organized.
- Foster high energy, positive culture by coordinating catering, happy hours, milestone celebrations, company events, swag design and ordering, etc.
- Stay one step ahead of employee engagement and growth by keeping a pulse on company culture and recommending changes as needed.
- Assist with employee onboarding: setting up workstations, welcoming new employees
- Recruiting coordination: scheduling candidate interviews
- Assist with accounts payable: collecting on overdue payments
What You'll Need to be Successful:
- 2-3 years of office experience in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional multitasking skills with a passion for organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility adapting and responding to changing situations
- Passion for team building and culture
- A beautiful office in the SF Financial District
- Awesome medical/vision/dental package including complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Smart, engaged co-workers who value their time together and support each other’s growth
- Company retreats, monthly game nights
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly office
- Learning and development budget
- Paid lunches, fully stocked kitchen
Who We Are
DocSend is a tight-knit group of fiercely intelligent, driven, and fun individuals. We take pride in providing an inclusive and supportive environment designed for personal growth and organizational happiness. We make time for each other with daily lunch in the office, monthly game nights, weekly happy hours, and regular retreats.
What We Do
DocSend enables business leaders to confidently share business-critical documents and get real-time, actionable feedback. DocSend empowers growth for a wide array of leaders at BuzzFeed, Gusto, The New York Times, Ericsson, and over 8,000 more.
DocSend is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.