Partner Marketing Manager
DocSend is looking for a highly analytical Partner Marketing Manager to identify, prioritize, develop and measure go-to-market partnerships for DocSend with the goal of building new channels of growth for the company and increasing the usage of the DocSend product.
As a member of our marketing team based in our San Francisco HQ office and reporting directly to our VP of Marketing, you’ll have the unique opportunity to work closely with senior leadership and impact DocSend’s top line. Your mission will be to uncover and develop new partnership channels of growth for DocSend that will have an increasingly material effect on the company’s revenue.
Excited to join a growing and successful team? We’d love to chat!
What You'll Do
- Identify and qualify potential partner opportunities by working with the DocSend leadership team
- Build growth forecast models for each partner and meaningfully identify revenue potential and investment requirements for each partner opportunity
- Develop & execute marketing plans with partners to explore specific opportunities for repeatable & scalable growth and achieve revenue targets
- Plan and support marketing activities (events, campaigns, communications) within budgetary guidelines and deadlines
- Develop partner marketing tools and provide product training to partners as needed
- Evaluate the revenue performance of partners and recommend improvements
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with partners and ensure that partner programs meet growth objectives
- Become an expert on the DocSend ecosystem of related software vendors and competitors; closely follow industry news and trends to surface early opportunities
What You'll Need to be Successful
- 3+ years of direct experience building and managing partner marketing programs, or 5+ years of experience working alongside Partnership teams in related roles: marketing campaign manager, field marketing, partner development (sales/bizdev), or 3+ years working in a customer-facing consulting capacity
- A successful track record of developing partner lead pipeline through events, email campaigns, product-led initiatives and other marketing programs
- Experience working for a fast-growing B2B SaaS software company, where channel sales have materially contributed to revenue growth
- Very strong analytical aptitude and ability to work and drive decisions with data
- Inherent relationship builder to help get things done with a positive attitude and a win-win disposition
- Experience working with different levels within an organization, up to executive level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Marketing/business degree, MBA preferred
- A beautiful office in the SF Financial District
- Awesome medical/vision/dental package including complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Smart, engaged co-workers who value their time together and support each other’s growth
- Company retreats, monthly game nights
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly office
- Learning and development budget
- Paid lunches, fully stocked kitchen
Who We Are
DocSend is a tight-knit group of fiercely intelligent, driven, and fun individuals. We take pride in providing an inclusive and supportive environment designed for personal growth and organizational happiness. We make time for each other with daily lunch in the office, monthly game nights, weekly happy hours, and regular retreats.
What We Do
DocSend enables business leaders to confidently share business-critical documents and get real-time, actionable feedback. DocSend empowers growth for a wide array of leaders at BuzzFeed, Forbes, Gusto, The New York Times, Ericsson, and over 9,000 more.
DocSend is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.