Director of Customer Success
DocSend is looking for an ambitious Director of Customer Success to lead and grow our Customer Success team. We now have over 7,000 paying customers that span industries from technology to media and use cases from sales and marketing to finance, and we’re looking for the right person to drive continued success among our most important accounts.
The Director of Customer Success will be responsible for designing and implementing the customer lifecycle processes and systems needed to drive the most value for our customers. In this role, you’ll develop goals for the team, align performance toward metrics, and forecast churn and expansion. You’ll also play the strategic role of voice of the customer, driving the product roadmap by helping product and engineering further refine their understanding of customer needs.
Passionate and knowledgeable about customer success? Excited to lead your own team? We’d love to chat!
To learn more, and to see our product in action, go here: https://docsend.com/view/3jktwzx
What You'll Do
- Design and implement customer lifecycle processes and systems to make the DocSend Customer Success team more efficient and effective.
- Be the voice of the customer. Work with the Customer Success team, product, and engineering to clearly communicate customer feedback and help drive the company roadmap.
- Backstop the Customer Success team on escalations and critical customer conversations.
- Forecast churn and expansion for reporting to executive staff.
- Set impactful Customer Success department quarterly OKRs.
- Resource plan to ensure that the CS team has sufficient bandwidth to accommodate the growing customer base.
- Partner with sales to surface and close up-sell and expansion opportunities.
What You'll Need to be Successful
- 4+ years in Customer Success or related role
- 1+ years as a manager with direct reports
- Experience managing accounts of $50k+ in annual recurring revenue
- Experience supporting a product that is sold on a per-seat basis
- Full customer lifecycle experience from onboarding through renewal
- A beautiful office in the SF Financial District
- Awesome medical/vision/dental package including complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Smart, engaged co-workers who value their time together and support each other’s growth
- Top rated company culture (5 stars on Glassdoor!)
- Company retreats, monthly game nights
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy
- Commuter benefits
- Paid lunches, fully stocked kitchen
- Dog friendly office
Who We Are
DocSend is a tight-knit group of fiercely intelligent, driven, and fun individuals. We take pride in providing an inclusive and supportive environment designed for personal growth and organizational happiness. We make time for each other with daily lunch in the office, monthly game nights, weekly happy hours, and regular retreats.
What We Do
DocSend is a sales content management and tracking solution that helps teams find, share, and track the content that closes deals. With a powerful link-based system, we empower businesses with account-based engagement analytics that fuel the sales process.
DocSend is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.