United States /
DocSend is shaping the future of how businesses put documents to work. Leaving email attachments as a thing of the past, we enable businesses to send documents or folders with a single link, track who’s interacting with those documents, and get key contracts and NDAs signed, all in one intuitive platform. From founders raising their next round of funding to innovative sales teams closing deals, our 14,000+ customers rely on us to power their most important documents every day - and get unparalleled security and control.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a passionate, versatile Product Manager that can collaborate cross-functionally to ship delightful products that will set the standard for how businesses send, track, and control their most critical materials. You must have a track record of shipping user-focused products, conducting user research, working cross-functionally with engineering, support, marketing, customer success, and design.
In this role you will work directly with an engineering team to develop new, user-facing features and functionality. It will be your job to deeply understand our business and our users’ needs and advocate for solutions that advance both. You will gather feedback, set goals, help engineers make tradeoffs, and coordinate the launch of each new project. After launch, you’ll be responsible for developing meaningful metrics and tracking them over time to establish a program of continuous innovation and improvement.
Are you excited to work in a positive, collaborative, cross-functional environment where mentorship and professional development are priorities? Are you looking to have a huge impact and join a growing and successful team? We’d love to chat!
What You’ll Do
- Build a powerful product that’s easy to learn, simple to use, and grows to meet its users’ complex needs
- Develop a deep understanding of our users using all the means at your disposal, including direct interviews, focus groups, surveys, and operational and support data
- Create a program of continuous improvement for the product including a prioritized roadmap of features and capabilities that engages our users and motivates our development teams
- Realize big, impactful initiatives from start to finish, articulating a vision, gathering and scoping requirements, planning and coordinating development, and shipping iterative improvements
- Launch highly visible, well documented features and improvements with pace and quality, collaborating with marketing, support, customer success, and sales
- Define new product goals working closely with engineers, designers, senior leaders, and other PMs
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- 3 - 6 years of experience working on a user-facing product
- Comfort with using data to make technical product decisions
- A deep curiosity about our users and their businesses
- A track record of building and shipping user-friendly products
- A passion for building teams and making your colleagues successfulExcellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for details
Nice to Have:
- Degree in Computer Science
- Deep expertise with UX design, systems, and tools
- Awesome medical/vision/dental package including complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Smart, engaged co-workers who value their time together and support each other’s growth
- Company retreats, monthly game nights
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly office
- Learning and development budget
Some things we're proud of
- Industry leadership: DocSend regularly shares industry-leading data on the state of startup fundraising both through our Pitch Deck Interest Metrics where we monitor the health of startup fundraising during COVID-19, and The Funding Divide where we’re using our data to highlight inequalities in startup funding.
- World-class customers: DocSend powers the most critical documents at some of the largest media and technology brands in the world, some of the most innovative startups that are shaping our future, and many forward-thinking executives from a wide array of industries around the world. We’re honored to support them, and we strive every day to enable them to achieve their mission.
- Intentional growth: Our team growth aligns with our long term, sustainable business model. While we have grown significantly in the last few years (our team is currently at 50+), our growth is calculated to ensure we maintain our positive company culture and provide lasting opportunities to folks on our team (50% of our leadership team has been promoted from within the company).
- Team: We pride ourselves on our fun, welcoming environment where every member of the DocSend team can thrive. Our goal is always to cultivate a high impact, low ego team culture that is smart and curious, and embraces diversity, inclusion, and equity every step of the way. Whether it’s our founders holding weekly office hours or getting the team together for our monthly all hands meetings, we’re always looking to provide ways to engage with another, no matter your role or department.
- Product-first culture: We’re a product-driven company. Our three founders all come from a product background, and we pride ourselves on relentlessly needfinding to better understand our and future current customers - and provide them with a product that they love. Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews on G2 Crowd.
DocSend is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.