Content Marketing Manager
At DocSend, content is at the core of what we do.
That’s why the role of Content Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in developing an authoritative voice for DocSend through diverse content initiatives that maximize business impact and drive revenue growth.
As storyteller, editor, and strategist you’ll mine sources to develop compelling narratives and survey the landscape to identify new ways to engage our audience.
In addition to designing our content strategy and editorial calendar, you’ll also take the lead on execution - authoring blog posts, reports, and other materials on a regular basis. Knowing that the most perfectly crafted story falls flat without a well thought out promotion strategy, you’ll find creative ways to get these stories in front of our readers.
Content Marketing at DocSend is not an island - you’ll collaborate closely with design, demand generation, the broader marketing team, and the rest of the organization at large.
What You'll Do
- Develop the DocSend multi-channel content strategy and editorial calendar
- Craft SEO-friendly content that resonates with the DocSend audience, wherever they are
- Measure and report on content performance across channels
- Work closely with design, demand generation, and sales
- Own DocSend’s social media presence
- Help our customers and prospects grow to love DocSend as much as we do
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- At least 3 years of experience creating content marketing collateral
- A portfolio of your writing (please provide samples or links to your work)
- A strong point of view on what makes great B2B content
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and experience creating content for multiple teams
- Experience creating and maintaining a content calendar
- Proficiency with WordPress
- Proven track record of using SEO to drive traffic
- Ability to identify key performance metrics for content and apply them to your work
"Nice to Haves"
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other analytics tools
- Experience with both copywriting and content production
- Some experience with design tools
- A beautiful office in the SF Financial District
- Awesome medical/vision/dental package including complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Smart, engaged co-workers who value their time together and support each other’s growth
- Learning and development budget
- Company retreats, monthly game nights
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy
- Commuter benefits
- Paid lunches, fully stocked kitchen
- Dog friendly office
Who We Are
DocSend is a tight-knit group of fiercely intelligent, driven, and fun individuals. We take pride in providing an inclusive and supportive environment designed for personal growth and organizational happiness. We make time for each other with daily lunch in the office, monthly game nights, weekly happy hours, and regular retreats.
What We Do
DocSend is a sales content management and tracking solution that helps teams find, share, and track the content that closes deals. With a powerful link-based system, we empower businesses with account-based engagement analytics that fuel the sales process.
DocSend is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.